Meet and greet (ringo)

After weeks of waiting it was finally the day your were going to see The Beatles.  Your friend from work has brought two tickets to see them and meet them backstage. Whilst getting ready you had your rubber soul lp playing in the background. You had decided on wearing a brow suede mini skirt and burnt orange turtle neck. On your feet you had low brown boots adding to your height.

An hour before the concert your friend picked you up and drove the two of you to the venue. As you sat in her small black mini, wind flowing through your hair you wondered what they would be like. Until she spoke up.

"I can't believe we're going to meet the Beatles!" She cried trying to contain her excitement.

"I'm scared. What if they're rude?" You replied checking your makeup in your compact mirror.

"I doubt it, my friends cousin saw them a few months back and said they were lovely" she assured you.

TIME SKIP TO ARIVAL:

Just as the two of you took your seats and announcement was made that they would be coming on soon and starting the show. With this everyone was on their feet trying to see the boys when they walked on. Both of you were sat in the second row in perfect eye shot of the boys. As they walked on the crowed screamed, looking to your right you saw YF/N screaming. You smiled and turned back towards the boys and focused on your favourite. Ringo. Suddenly John spoke into the microphone.

"Calm down calm down!" He joked laughing at you all.

"We're gonna start with I want to hold your hand!" He shouted as they started play.

You stood there bopping your head and singing along word for word and before you know it the show was over. As everyone was filing out the two of you and some others waited behind to meet the Fab Four.

The security guards ushered you all backstage into a room with some sofas. All of you made yourselves comfortable, when the four of them walked in. There he was you thought to yourself. Ever since day one you had always love Ringo. He gave off a warm feeling. The boys walked around the room introducing themselves to all of you when Ringo finally introduced himself to you.

RINGO POV:

The second I walked through the door I noticed her. She sat there combing her hair when it was already perfect. I wanted to speak to her there and then but I had other people to meet.

Finally I reached her. She stood up and smiled so brightly at me.

"Hi I'm Ringo" I said smiling whilst holding my arms open for her.

"Hi. I'm Y/N" she replied accepting my hug.

"Nice to meet you Y/N" I responded waiting for her to let go. When she did I could finally look at her.

The other boys had walked off and were already speaking to other people so I decided to sit with her.

"Did you like the show?" I asked sitting next to her poring us a drink.

"It was great! You all played so great" she complimented taking the glass out of my hand.

We sat, talked and drank for a while when we were alerted that it was time to leave. I didn't want to leave, what if I never saw her again. That's when I did it. I kissed her and slipped my number into her hand.

"It was lovely meeting you Y/N. I hope to see you again!" I said hugging her goodbye.

"You too Ringo!" She replied giving me her number.

"Call me Richard love!" I called walking out of the room.

BACK TO YOUR POV:

You sat there in disbelief. Ringo Starr had given you his phone number, and you had given him yours. Ringo kisses you! You kissed Ringo Starr!

"Y/N! You ready to go?" YF/N asked picking up her back.

"Yeah" you replied walking to the door.

TIME SKIP 7 YEARS:

"Do you remember when I slipped you my number and you slipped me yours" Ritchie asked stroking your hair as the two of your lay on the sofa.

"Yeah. I don't know what can over me" you replied looking back a your first meeting.

"I knew then I wanted to marry you" he informed you looking at your wedding ring.

"I'm glad you did. I knew I wanted to be yours" you said looking up at his big blue eye that were yours forever.

Mr and Mrs Starkey