On tour (george)

Picking up the phone you dialled the number Brian had given you so you could contact George whilst they were on tour.

The boys went on their first American tour which meant the only way you could hear George's voice was through the phone when you wanted him here with you.

"Hello" a voice grumbled on the other end of the phone.

It was John, you had known them for so long you could easily tell them apart.

"Hi John, it's Y/N is George there?" You asked twirling the phone cord around your finger.

You could hear John calling out to George through the phone.

"George it's for you" he called earning a slight giggle from you.

"Hello" George's voice rang through the phone warming your heart.

"Hi love. I miss you how is it going?" You rambled excited from his voice.

"Oh Y/N love it's so good to hear your voice" he admitted holding the phone close to his ear.

"Yours too George! I miss you and want you wrapped up in my arms" you confessed wrapping your blanket tighter around you.

"That sounds like heaven. It won't be long now until we're back" he replied  shooing Paul who was stood by him listening in.

"HI Y/N!" Paul shouted filling your ears.

"Hi Paul" you laughed at his silliness.

"She says hi now go away I wanna talk to her" George mumbled pulling the phone away from his face but you could hear.

"I miss all of you I like going out and seeing everyone" you sighed wanting them back now.

"I told you I could get you on a flight out here" George chuckled because he had offered so many times.

"I know I know, but there's so many fans and paps and I don't wanna be bothered when trying to spend time with you" you pointed out causing George to hum in response.

"I know, I just wish you were here thought. I'll be home soon, Brian's getting me on an earlier fight back because I don't wanna go sight seeing" George promised earning a huge smile from you.

"Oh I can't wait!" You squealed holding the phone tighter in excitement.

"Okay I have to go we've got a show in a bit" George replied as everyone got ready behind him.

"Okay, have a great show. I love you" you sniffed tears brimming in your eyes.

"Don't cry I'll be back soon. I love you" he responded which after your ears were met with a dead line.

TIME SKIP THREE DAYS:

Slipping through the gap in your curtain the sunlight beamed across your face waking you up. The bedroom looked golden as the flowers in the vase glistened and the birds sang.

Jumping out of bed you got yourself dressed and made a coffee whilst humming to the songs on the radio. Until the man on the radio said "up next is The Beatles with do you wanna know a secret".

As soon as that opening chord played and George's voice boomed around the house you were dancing and twirling around the kitchen.

"I'm in love with you ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh" you sang along with George.

Once the song finished you grabbed the keys off the counter and made your way down to the local market. There stood Mark selling his flowers. You needed some new ones for the kitchen.

"Morning Mark!" You sang looking at all the flowers.

"Morning miss Y/N, you're in a good mood this morning" he chuckled wrapping up some flowers.

"Why not be in a good mood the sun is shining, George was on the radio and he'll be back soon" you rambled on in excitement.

"Well then you're gonna need some flowers then" he admitted coming round to help you pick.

"I like these ones they're perfect" you decided picking up a bunch of yellow tulips.

"On the house today. You've brightened my day" Mark ordered pushing your money away.

"No don't be so silly" you protested trying to give him the money.

"All I need is a hug" he admitted arms open.

Hugging him you slipped the money into his back pocket.

"Y/NNNNN!" He called as you ran away quickly so he couldn't give you back the money.

Popping into the Mary quant store you admired the two large fluffy coats on the rack.

"Oh Y/N I haven't seen you in so long!" Mary squealed wrapping her arms around you.

"I know I know I need to pop in more often" you admitted pulling away from the hug.

"You looking at the coats?" She asked brushing over them.

"Yeah, they're gorgeous!" You confessed feeling them.

"A close friend asked me if I could make them for him and his soon to be wife" she nodded toward the dark brown on.

"Wow, she's a lucky lady" you gasped thinking about if you and George would ever get married.

"Trust me. She is" she admitted brushing the fur back down.

"Anyway I better be getting back" you sighed hugging her before making your way back home.

On the way back you passed by two teenage girls whispering to each other when you overheard them.

"Did you hear one of The Beatles landed early in the airport by themself this morning" she whispered to her other friend.

With this you were running back home hoping George was there waiting for you.

Approaching the house you hurriedly grabbed your keys from your bag and tried turning them in the lock opening the door. The open door revealed George stood in the middle of the front room with a huge grin planted on his face.

Kicking the door shut and dropping the flowers you ran towards George wrapping your arms around his neck as he picked you up and span you.

When he placed you down the kissed you passionately his hands secured either side of your face. You could finally breathe in his scent of smoke and cologne. Pulling away he rested his forehead agains yours.

"I missed you so much!" He mumbled with a grin on his face.

"I missed you more" you admitted looking into his deep brown eyes.

"I don't know about that, but I know I always want you with me" he confessed and before you knew it in was down on one knee in front of you.

"I can't leave without you again I need you with me all the time. You make me the happiest man ever. It's you, it's always been you" he announced looking up at you with a ring in a box.

"Y/N Y/L/N will you marry me?" he asked shyly.

"Of course" you squealed as he stood and slipped the ring on your finger.

You kissed him and help him as close as possible.

"You know you're not gonna be Y/N Y/L/N for much longer. I can't wait until I can call you Y/N Harrison"