A hard days night premiere (ringo)

Carefully you slipped the red silk dress onto your body. A week ago you and Ringo went dress shopping because he wanted to take you to the premiere of a hard days night.

"Babe will you zip me up?" You called to Ringo who was sat on the sofa downstairs.

Quick, heavy footsteps ran up the stairs and to your room.

"Oh Y/N love you look amazing!" he gasped looking at you in the dress.

"Thanks rich" you blushed turning your back to him and showing him the zip.

He gently zipped the dress up and kissed the back of your neck.

"You're beautiful darling" he mumbled nuzzling his head into your neck.

"I can't wait to walk in with you" you admitted kissing the top of his head.

The two of you walked out of the house and into the car that was sent to take the two of you to the cinema.

You sat next to Ringo in the back seat with your head resting on his shoulder. His hand found its way to your leg where it rested giving you comfort.

"We're here" he whispered bringing you back to reality.

At home you had been excited but it was different now you could see all the paparazzi and fans. What if they hated you for dating him.

"I don't know if I can do this. They're going to hate me" you mumbled holding his hand.

"They won't I promise. You don't have to do this if you don't want to, but I would love you being here" he admitted kissing you.

"Okay" you whispered grabbing your bag.

Ringo got out the car and made his way to your door. When he opened it you were met with screams and flashing cameras. You quickly got out the car and grabbed his hand.

"It's okay I've got you" he whispered in your ear rubbing his thumb against your knuckles.

"RINGOOOOO" Paul sang walking towards the two of you.

"Hi mate" Ringo laughed hugging Paul.

"It's good to see you Y/N!" Paul beamed kissing your cheek.

"You too Paul" you replied turning to face the lady with him.

"You must be Jane?" You asked looking at the woman with beautiful red hair.

"Yeah nice to meet you" she answered clinging onto Paul's arm.

"No need to be scared love it's only Y/N" Paul joked rubbing her arm.

The four of you stood there and laughed.

"Right well we better start heading in" Ringo spoke up securing your hand in his.

You all walked towards the entrance of the cinema. The paparazzi called out to you all which you responded with small waves and smiles.

Upon entering inside you spotted George and Pattie.

Pattie ran to you embracing you in a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're here, I was scared you would cancel" she confessed squeezing you tight.

"I almost did but here I am" you laughed looking at George for help.

"Okay let her breathe" George chuckled as Pattie let go of you.

"It's nice to see you here" George admitted hugging you.

"Thanks George" you replied

The boys had known that public events like this had scared you. Meaning that a lot of other events where the boys had taken their girlfriends to you didn't go. But they were all glad to see you here today.

"There you are" Ringo called walking towards you.

"I'm always with Pattie, it's the first place you should have checked" you laughed hugging him.

"Hi mate, hi Pattie" Ringo greeted hugging Pattie and George.

"You ready to see the film?" Ringo asked Pattie.

"Yeah, I can't wait. Don't know if I want to watch myself back though" she giggled hiding her head in George's neck.

"I forgot you were in it!" You confessed.

"Oh I can't wait to see this. You're a movie star" you and Pattie laughed.

A voice called out calling everyone to their seats. Ringo took your hand and lead you to the seats. They all had names on in big black letters. The boys all sat next to each other with their girlfriend sat behind.

"Well this is shit" John mumbled turning to face Cynthia next to you.

"Don't worry I'm only here" she chuckled patting his head.

"I know but I want to see your reaction and I can't if you're behind me" he admitted pulling a silly face at her.

"I hope you don't plan on talking throughout the whole film Lennon" you joked swatting his head.

"Hey! I know you want to be sat next to little Ringo here, so I'm just voicing all of our opinions" he explained leaning his head on Ringo.

Ringo shooed Johns head off his shoulder. The lights went down and the film started. It wasn't long before the scene with Pattie was displayed on the big screen. George laughed and turned around to watch her. You held her hand in yours and smiled.

The film ended and the critics watching it with you cheered.

"Good job boys, I think this will change the world of films" one of them admitted snapping a picture of them.

Ringo said goodbye to all the boys and you let the girls know you were leaving. Because it was later in the night Ringo decided to walk home rather than have a car take you home.

The two of your strolled the streets of London in his suit and your red dress. Cold winter air sliced through the dress making you chilly.

"Cold love?" Ringo asked looking at you.

You nodded your head running your hands up your arms.

He shook his jacked from his body and wrapped it around you making you warm.

"So, what did you think?" He questioned smiling towards you.

"It was great Richie. I really mean it" you admitted kissing him.

"I'm glad you liked it" he whispered kissing you with more passion.

"I love anything you do" you mumbled rushing home with him.