I wanna be your man (ringo)

You and Ringo have been friends since your first day of school. Nobody would talk to you other that the boy with beautiful blue orbs.

Nobody ever really payed attention to you or Ringo, but ever since he started playing in this new band down the cavern all the girls try and talk to him. You and Ringo walked together down the corridors to the lunch room to eat.

"That bloody teachers a bore. No talking! Come on man if I don't talk I'm gonna fall asleep during your lesson mate!" Ringo joked as you exited the classroom

You laugh looking at him as he rolled his eyes.

"I mean really man, you've already moved me away from my friend and now expect me not to try and talk to her across the classroom!" Ringo said stopping at his locker to get his lunch.

"I know what you mean rings. I'm sat next to Jane. Me and a popular kid sat together. My worst nightmare." You replied and Ringo laughed.

As you said this Jane walked past. She had long blonde hair that flicked up at the end and never wore her uniform. In her words the uniform was too "grotty". Whatever that meant. She always walked around her a group of mates like her little bodyguards. As she walked past she spoke to Ringo as if you weren't there.

"Hey rings. I heard your playing at the cavern this weekend." She said in her high pitched voice, whilst twirling the end of her hair.

"Umm... yeah kinda" Ringo replied uncomfortable with the fact she had used your nickname for him.

"Well I was thinking that me and the girls would come done and watch you play! So someone you know would be in the audience." She squealed in her annoyingly high voice.

Ringo turned to you and rolled his eyes so only you could see. You lightly giggled but stopped when Jane shot you a look. Ringo looked at you with a confused expression.

"Well you see Jane. Y/N will be there like she always is and we go and get drinks afterwards. So I don't know if there would be any point in you going?" He replied knowing you would be uncomfortable with them there.

You looked at him and was about to explain how they could go if they wanted to and that you would go to the next show. But you were cut off by Ringo taking your hand in his.

"Oh well I guess we'll see" Jane mumbled giving you a dirty look.

Ringo squeezed your hand harder and started walking down the corridor.

"Well I'll see you around Jane." He replied walking off still hand in hand with you.

THAT WEEKEND:

You and Ringo had been at the cavern for a couple of hours before they opened setting up the instruments with the boys and rehearsing. You sat there with your camera taking pictures of the four boys in their leather jacket and drainpipe trousers.

"Ritchie smile!" You called above the strumming of Paul's bass.

He looked up from his drum set and laughed at you. Lifting your camera up you caught a picture of him laughing just before he gave you a silly smile.

"Ritchie aye?  I haven't heard that one in a while" he laughed looking at you looking over his drum set.

TIME SKIP A FEW HOURS:

Finally the cavern was open and people flooded in ready for the boys to play. You were sat in a booth near the front that the boys always go to afterwards. You were sat there with Johns girlfriend Cynthia. She was pretty with short blonde hair.

As you sat there chatting with Cyn you noticed Jane walk in. You sighed and turned your attention back to Cyn.

"What up?" She asked looking at you with sad eyes.

"Just this girl that's trying to get with Ritchie" you replied looking at Jane out of the corner of your eye.

"Don't worry about her love. Ringos got a surprise for you!"  She said so only your could here.

"Really?" You asked as she nodded.

The boys came on playing a few covers and some songs that Paul and John had written. For the first time Ringo spoke into the microphone announcing a new song.

"This is a song for someone special who's here tonight!" Ringo spoke smiling at you.

You smiled back and then looked to Jane who you could tell was telling her mates that someone was her.

"This is for you Y/N. This is I wanna be your man!" Ringo cheered into the microphone.

All you could here was Ringo. Everyone else faded away. He locked eyes with you as he started to sing

"I wanna be your lover baby"
"I wanna be your man"

A.N:  SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES. IVE BENN BUSY. ALSO VERY SORRY IF THERE SPELLING MISTAKES. PEACE AND LOVE. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023. MORE LIKE 1963