Funeral (george)

Flicking through the picture book you and George had made caused tears to stream out of your eyes. About three pages in was a picture of you and George backstage at the cavern club

..........
Memory
"Come here love" George called across the room gaining your attention.

You made your way over to him from the sofa you were sitting on. Wrapping your arms around him you nuzzled your head into his neck.

"I love you" you mumbled kissing his neck.

"I love you more my sweet girl" he assured you kissing your head.

"Hey love birds, over here!" John called causing you and George to turn and face him.

John held up his camera and snapped a photo of you and George grinning towards the lens.

..........

Running your finger over the image you decided to close the book and get ready. Your black dress hung on the back of the door ready to be worn.

You slipped into it and had to zip it up yourself. It reminded you of all the times George zipped up your dress when you were going out with him. On your feet you wore a small black heel to go with the dress.

Making your way downstairs you was met with Dhani.

"Hi mum" he mumbled walking towards you with his arms open.

"My darling" you cried hugging you tight.

"I miss him" he cried into you neck.

Your heart broke. George was you husband and of course you was heartbroken that he'd gone but Dhani had lost his father.

"I know, I miss him too" you admitted rocking him back and forth.

"I don't want to go" he moaned running his hands through his hair.

"Neither but we have to" you agreed holding his hand and walking to the car that waited for you.

As the car drew out of the gates with you and Dhani in the back paparazzi tried to take pictures.

"Stop the car" you demanded causing the driver to stop.

"What are you doing?" Dhani asked grabbing your hand.

"What needed to be done a long time ago" you answered stepping out of the car.

All of the cameras were flashing in your face.

"My son is sat in that car without his father. I have lost my husband and all you care about is getting your stupid images. Give us a break. George is gone, leave us alone!"you screamed scaring some them.

One man tried to be sneaky and take a photo but his camera beeped because it was on a timer. In one swift motion you grabbed the camera and threw it at the floor.

"Leave me and my son alone!" You shouted before returning into the car and driving off.

The rest of the car ride was silent other than the odd sob coming from you or Dhani.

When the car pulled up at the venue all the flashes of the cameras stopped and they all bowed their heads. Clearly the word that you was angry had traveled quickly.

"Thank you for all being respectful" you thanked them with a small smile on your face.

As you started walking into the venue fans were pushed up agains a barricade keeping them from you. One little girl was being held by her mum with flowers in her hand.

"Y/N" she blurted before smacking her hand over her mouth.

"Hi love" you laughed at her cuteness.

"I'm sorry I told her not to call out to you" her mother rambled

"Don't worry" you beamed looking at the girl.

"These are for you" she explained holding the flowers out to you.

"Thank you. George will love them" you croaked holding them close to your chest.

You hugged her and her mother before heading into the church. Flowers were stacked against the wall so you laid them with those ones. Grabbing Dhani's hand the two of you walked towards the front.

"Y/N love" Paul mumbled walking towards you.

"Paul" you cried hugging him tight

"He's gone" you whispered tears flowing from your eyes.

This was the first time you had processed everything. Your husband was gone. There was no bringing him back.

"I know, I'm so sorry" he whispered holding you close to him, his hand holding your head.

"I want him back" you mumbled breaking the hug and looking up at him.

"We all do" Paul admitted wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Paul" Dhani called walking over from whoever he was speaking to.

"Hey mate" Paul beamed embracing the boy.

"Thank you for coming" Dhani said paring Paul's back.

"No problem, you know I'm always here for you two" Paul explained wrapping his arms around both of you.

"Thank you" you mumbled before continuing to the front.

You took your seat as the ceremony started. Pictures of you George and Dhani were displayed on the screens as run of the mill played over the speakers.

Then your wedding picture appeared.
You and George kissing each other whilst George dipped you down.

...........
Memory
"I now declare you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" The celebrant cheered.

George wrapped his arms around your waist and started kissing you passionately. Your arms rested around his neck holding him close to you. His tongue asked for permission which you granted. As his tongue slipped into your mouth he dipped you back.

You chucked into the kiss causing George to smile against your lips.

"I love your George Harrison" you whispered leaning your forehead against his.

"I love you Y/N Harrison" he chuckled before kissing you again.

............

You sat there resting your head on Dhani's shoulder until it was time for your speech.

"And now a speech from Y/N Harrison. George's wife" the vicar said before stepping away from the stand.

"My darling George. There is nobody in this world that compares to you. George was filled with so much love, and I'm so grateful I was able to experience that love. I met George when I was eighteen and he was playing at the cavern. They all come over and sat at the bar and George sat next to me wearing his leather jacket he wore all the time back then. He had a cute face and grinned over at me and instantly caught my attention. I knew from that day forward I was going to love George. Then many years later we got married and went on to have our beautiful Dhani." You paused looking over at the boy.

"Having Dhani brought so much love to us. We now had a piece of our love to show how much we loved each other. Everyday growing up we could see pieces of George in Dhani, I still do to this day. You are just like your father. George loved you with all his heart my dear boy. Even though he is gone, I want all of us to continue to feel George's love. Because he loved every single one of you" you whispered the last bit crying too much.

"So until the day I die, I'll carry you with me. Here, in my heart" you croaked whist tapping your chest.

Taking a seat next to Dhani you cried in his arms. That was it, he was gone.