Wedding day (paul)

Today was the day, you were finally marrying the love of your life. James Paul McCartney. You had known Paul for as longs as you can remember. After school finished Paul asked you to be his girlfriend and all these years later you were finally marrying him.

You sat nervously in your room whilst you and the girls were getting your makeup done.

"How you feeling Y/N?" Pattie asked curling her hair in the mirror.

"Nervous. I want to marry him, I really do but I'm scared of everyone else being there and watching us" you admitted as Cynthia finish your makeup.

"Don't worry I bet when you're up there we'll all just fade away and it'll just be you and Paul" she assured you finishing her hair.

"I hope so. I just want to look at him". You murmured sipping some water.

"Come on let's get you into this dress" your mother said holding her arms out to you.

You slipped into the beautiful white dress that stopped just above the knees and flared at the sleeves. Your mother placed the train on the top of your hair and let the delicate material flow down your back.

"Oh you look beautiful darling!" your mother cried wiping her tears from her eyes.

"Thanks mum. Don't cry it's okay" you assured her wiping her tears away.

"I know, just my baby girls all grown up" she murmured trying not to cry.

"I'll always be your baby girl" you admitted hugging her.

You stood and looked in the mirror. Your beautiful Y/H/C locks were pulled back into a gorgeous half up style which was curled at the bottom. The beautiful blue flowers stood out against the angelic white dress. You had decided on blue so you had Paul with you as it is his favourite colour.

"Has Paul seen the dress?" Maureen called pulling you out of your thoughts.

"No" you replied running your hand down the dress.

"He's going to love it. You're stunning" she admitted embracing you into a hug.

"Thanks Mo"

PAULS POV:

"So you nervous Macca?" John asked failing to do his tie.

"Kind of. I don't really know. All I know is I just want to marry her. But I'm scared something will go wrong" I admitted placing the flower on my suit.

"You'll be fine mate. She's head over heels for you. Have you seen the way she looks at you? You've found the one" George reassured coming over and hugging me.

"Thanks mate. Have any of you seen her?" I asked looking around the boys.

"No not yet. But once you're ready Mo told me to go and get them all" Ringo replied looking up from his cuff links he can't figure out.

"Oh well it shouldn't be too long now" I confirmed adding the finishing touches to my suit.

This is really happening. I'm marrying the girl of my dreams. She's all I ever wanted. Funny, caring and good in the heart. She would never hurt anyone. And now I get to call her mine forever.

"I'm ready"

YOUR POV:

A knock on the door pulling you out of your thoughts.

"Are you guys ready?" Ringo asked popping his head around the door.

"Yeah" you replied turning to face him.

"Wow Y/N. Your stunning. Paul's going to cry. I can't believe this is happening!" He gushed looking at you.

"Thanks Richie. Take the girls to their seats" you instructed turning to your dad.

"Let's do this" you confirmed linking arms with him.

The two of you walked arms linked through the corridors towards the large hall filled with all your friends and family.

"I want you to know my darling girl that I love you. If you ever decide he's not your person anymore you come running home" he instructed holding onto you tight.

"I promise" you croaked trying not to cry. You reached up and kissed him on the cheek.

On command the music started playing as the two of you walked towards your soon to be husband. As if he knew, he turned to look at you with tears in his eyes. You looked at your dad and thanked him before continuing to Paul.

"Hi" you whispered taking his hand in yous.

"You look gorgeous" he whispered with tears flowing from his eyes.

"Thanks" you croaked not wanting to cry.

The ceremony began whilst you and Paul stood there lost in each others eyes. The celebrant asked you to repeat after then and exchange vows.

"I James Paul McCartney give you this ring as a symbol of my love"

"I Y/N Y/L/N give you this ring as a symbol of my love".

Then came the I do's but by this stage you and paul were smiling at each other like little children.

"Do you take each other as husband and wife?" The celebrant asked

"I do"
"I do"

"I am happy to announce Mr and Mrs McCartney"

Paul grabbed your face and gave you the most passionate yet delegate kiss. He dipped you backwards earning cheers from everybody watching. You broke the kiss and rested your head against his.

"I love you James Paul McCartney" you whispered for the two of you to hear.
"Always and forever"

"I love you more my wife Y/N Y/L/N. Always and forever"

A/N: DO WE WANT A PART TWO AT THE WEDDING PARTY WITH THE BOYS SPEECHES AND THE FIRST DANCE?