Lazy days (paul)

Rubbing the sleep out of your eyes you looked down at the sleeping figure nestled into the crook of your neck. The studio had been stressing Paul out recently so he had decided to have a day off.

His eyebrows were tightly knitted together showing his frustration with the band even in his sleep. Carefully you kissed his forehead easing the tension in his face.

He wrapped his arm tighter around your waist pulling you closer to him. You kissed his lips earning a small smile from him.

"Morning" you whispered slipping your arms around him.

"Morning love" he mumbled slowly blinking up at you.

You kissed him and stroked his check which now wore some slight stubble. He smiled at you as he relaxed into your touch.

"What time is it?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Ten thirty" you mumbled hugging yourself into him.

He nodded and hugged you tight.

"I've missed morning like this" he admitted running his hand through your hair.

You hummed in response and closed your eyes again. The two of you slowly drifted back to sleep safely wrapped in each others arms.

When you woke up again the space beside you once occupied with Paul was empty. Grabbing your dressing gown from the back of the door, you wrapped it around you making your way downstairs.

Paul stood in the kitchen poring himself a cup of tea. You made your way behind him and wrapped your arms around him.

"Hi sleepy" he chucked turning to hug you properly.

You hummed into the hug and burried yourself deeper into his scent.

"You smell so good" you mumbled into his neck.

He chucked lowly making his stubble scratch against your cheek.

"Are we having a lazy day?" He asked kissing the top of your head.

You nodded and held his face in your hand.

"Pyjamas and bed all day" you beamed before kissing him and running back up the stairs. 

Patiently you sat in the bed waiting for Paul to come back up and join you. When he did he was carrying two cups of tea and snacks on a try.

"Oh I love you" you gushed picking up your cup of tea.

He laughed and crawled into the bed next to you. His arm laid over your shoulder whist you rested your head on his shoulder.

"This is my ideal life" you admitted snuggling closer to him.

"Yeah?" He asked looking down at you.

"Yeah, a husband and maybe a couple of kids having lazy days in bed" you answered imagining the perfect life.

"I would love all of that with you" Paul agreed playing with your hair.

You looked up at him and kissed him before the two of you agreed on what to watch.

Whilst watching Norman Wisdom paul drifted back off to sleep hugging himself into your side. His arm lazily draped over your waist. You looked down at the man you loved. After hearing Paul admit he wanted that life with you, you instantly knew that he was the one for you.

Disrupting paul from his sleep the phone rang grabbing your attention. Picking up the phone you brought it to your ear answering the call. 

"Hello?" You spoke into it waiting for a response.

"I'm so sorry to ring you Y/N but Julian isn't feeling well and keeps begging for you and Paul" she rambled on clearly stressed.

"Bring him over, we're having a lazy day. He can sit with us whilst you rest, you sound like you need a break" you admitted playing with the phone cord.

Looking over at Paul he mouthed
"Who is it?" You shooed him away listening to Cynthia.

"Oh thank you Y/N! I don't know what I would do without you" she cried before the two of you said goodbye.

"Who was that?" Paul asked pulling you into him.

"Cynthia, Julian's not feeling too good and keeps asking for us. They're popping round" you told him laying your head in his lap and looking up at him.

"That'll be nice I haven't seen him in a while. Not with John being an idiot and telling us we can't see them" he mumbled looking down at you.

"Don't let John get to you, you know what he's like" you reminded him.

He nodded in agreement.

It wasn't long before Cynthia arrived with Julian. The tiredness was visible in her eyes. Opening the door you instantly brought her into your arms.

"I don't know what to do. John's gone, and Jillian won't listen to me" she cried into your shoulder as the young boy stood next to her with tears in his face.

"I know Cyn I'm sorry" you comforted her before crouching down to the boy.

"Hi my sweet boy. What's wrong?" You asked lifting him into your arms.

"I don't feel good and want cuddles" he admitted resting his head on your shoulder.

"Why don't you have some cuddles with me and auntie Y/N whilst we let mummy sleep?" Paul asked as he walked towards you.

Julian nodded and held his arms out to Paul.

"Get some rest Cyn" paul called out walking up the stairs.

You held your hand out to her and led her to the spare room. A spare pair of pyjamas laid out on the bed ready for her.

"I can't thank you enough Y/N. John doesn't bother seeing us and we have no one else." she sighed sitting on the bed.

"You know you always have me Cyn. No matter what John does or says it will never stop me from caring about you. Paul adores Julian we both do. You don't deserve what John did." you promised her before leaving her to sleep.

Walking back into your room you was greeted by paul laying in bed with Julian cuddled into his side.

"Why don't we all have some cuddles and sleep?" You asked crawling into bed.

"Yeah" Julian whispered, his eyes drooping closed before shutting. Instantly sleeping like a light

The four of you all slept peacefully, clearly needing a lazy day.