Help (ringo)

Your boyfriend Mike had made the two of you go out to the pub tonight. Most people would have been fine with this but as soon as your boyfriend got drunk he could get violent. You had told him you would go there straight after work.

When you arrived there was no sign of him, so you decided to wait at the bar.

"What can't i get you?" The man behind the bar asked

"Just a lemonade please" you replied taking your purse out of your bag.

The drink was placed in-front of you. Whilst you were waiting you spun the straw in the drink.

"Sorry to bother but you look uncomfortable" a voice spoke up beside you.

"Yeah?" You asked looking at him.

"Ringo" he replied holding his hand out.

"Y/N" you told him shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you Y/N. Why are you here, you clearly don't want to be?" He asked taking a sip his drink.

"My boyfriend, he told me to meet him here. But if I'm being honest, he can't hold his drink. Can get a bit violent" you admitted looking at your drink.

"I'm right here I'm not going to let him lay a hand on you" Ringo assured looking at you

The two of you continued to talk when your boyfriend walked through the door. He already looked drunk. He's been drinking at home. He made his way over to you.

"Who do you think you are" he whispered in your ear slipping his arm around your waist.

"Stop. Not here" you begged trying to wiggle out of his grip.

Ringo looked over at the two of you seeing you in a state of distress. He wanted to help you, but he couldn't. Not whist your boyfriend had his arm around you, because then he could hurt you

"Two vodka lemonade" Mike slurred at the bartender.

He turned to you and started kissing you.

"How was work?" He mumbled into the kiss whilst brushing your hair back.

"Okay" you replied pulling away from the kiss.

Mike always hated it when you didn't do what he wanted you to. You had only ever pulled away from a kiss once before. That night ended in hell.

Mike kissed down your neck before mumbling into it
"Don't you ever do that again"

His hand made its way to your thigh rubbing it back and forth. Your dress slightly raised exposing a large bruise left from your last fight with Mike. Tears made their way out of your eyes as he continued kissing you. Your eyes begged the bartender to do something but they didn't.

The bruise caught Ringo's eyes. This instantly made him feel sick. How could a man that was meant to love and protect you hurt you? His eyes traveled up to yours where he saw your tears.

"Get off her!" He demanded slamming his drink on the table.

"What? Who do you think you are telling me what to do?!" Mike barked back letting go of you.

You quickly backed away bumping into a group of girls. They hugged you and made sure you were safe with them. Tears flowed out of your eyes as you were scared for Ringo. Mike could get violent.

"I said get off her. Do you think it's alright to beat women?" Ringo yelled fed up with Mikes attitude

"I've never hit her don't be so stupid" Mike replied looking over at you with a death glare.

"Don't lie! I saw the bruise has he hit you?" Ringo asked looking at your with loving eyes.

Everyone in the pub looked at you. You didn't want to say anything incase Mike hurt you. But you were fed up of his behaviour. Slowly you nodded. Mike started pacing towards you and every man was up.

They all raced towards Mike keeping him away from you. Ringo stood there with his arms open waiting for you. Quickly you stood and ran to him. He lifted you off the ground and walked out of there.

"It's okay I'm not going to let him hurt you" he assured you as you sobbed into his neck

The two of you drove back to his place. The car ride was silent other that the occasional sniffle coming from you. Finally you pulled up and Ringo lead you inside.

Upon entering the front room you saw three other men, all with the same hair as Ringo, sitting on the sofa. You looked at Ringo not knowing what do you.

"Move boys make some space" he asked them guiding you to the seat.

"Are you okay?" One of the other boys questioned looking at you.

With this the tears were flowing again. Ringo walked over and embraced you. At first you flinched and backed away but finally you relaxed into the hug.

"I'm not going to hurt you" he whispered stroking your hair.

The other boys left the room giving you and Ringo some space. The two of you cuddled until you both fell asleep. Safe in the arms of the man who will always protect you