Baby? (George)

You and George have been together for 3 years. Ever since you were a little girl you have wanted to be a mum but since being with George you haven't fallen pregnant. Finally after three years of being with George and a year of being married, you and George decided to get to the bottom of the problem.

You sat in the hospital chair waiting for the doctor to call you for you results when George grabs your hand and starts fiddling with your ring.

"It's all going to be fine. And If there's a problem, we can always adopt a child" George whispered to you while tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"I know. I know, I just want us to be able to have our own child. A little me or you running around the house." You replied sighing, looking into his dark brown eyes.

"I know, it would be nice" he said resting his head on yours.

Before you knew it the doctor walked out calling for you

"Y/N Harrison?" The doctor asked looking around.

You and George stood up following the young woman to her office.

"Take a seat" she said holding the door open

"Thank you" both of you mumbled heading to the two chairs facing her desk.

"So I see you can in to get your results on whether you are able to conceive a child. Is that right?" She questioned looking towards you and George.

You couldn't say anything so you just nodded. George still had your hand in his gripping it a bit tighter whilst looking down to the floor.

"Well let's check these results then shall we?" She said with a smile on her face.

That's the last thing you could do right now was smile. You felt sick to the stomach with nerves. This woman could possible change your life and she's got a smile on her face.

Her smile dropped and she flicked through your folder looking for your results. As she searched your heart started beating faster and faster.

"Ah ha here they are" she said taking the piece of paper out of the folder.
She studied the paper before speaking again.

"Mrs Harrison I'm so so sorry..." she spoke

But you couldn't hear the rest of the sentence as your world stopped. Your vision clouded with tears and ears started ringing. You clung onto George crying into his chest.

"N- No this can't happen!" You sobbed

Before she could reply you walked out of the room. George stayed in there as you walked down the long white corridor before stopping and sliding down the wall and hugging your body into your chest. You continued to sit there crying until George finally came out into the hallway.

"Come on, let's get you home." He whispered pulling you up into a standing position.

The car ride home was silent. Not a single word from a single one of you. As soon as the car stopped and you arrived home you went straight upstairs and sat on the bed crying.

Later that evening George came up, saying that the boys were all going out to dinner and that it might be best for you to go to take your mind off things. So you decided to get ready, nothing too nice, just a dress that George got you long ago.

"You look beautiful" George whispered hugging you from behind.

You looked up at him with a sad smile before giving him a kiss.

"Let's go, we don't want to keep them waiting" you said fixing his wonky tie.

We you arrived everyone other than John and Cynthia were there. You decided to put on a brave face and try to enjoy yourself. Paul and Ringo stood giving you a hug as George hugged Maureen and Jane.

"Where's John and Cyn?" You questioned pulling away from Paul.

"No clue, they said they're coming though. Just probably late" Ringo replied rolling his eyes jokingly.

After a while John and Cyn walked through the doors of the restaurant. You didn't notice they had Julian with them until Cyn spoke up.

"Sorry we're late! The babysitter cancelled on us." She spoke rocking the baby carrier back and forth.

When you noticed they had Julian with them tears started flow from your eyes.

"I know it's a pain Y/N, but it's not that sad the babysitter cancelled" John joked without know what happens today.

When the table heard this they all turned to face you. You started crying harder as George pulled you into his embrace. You wrapped your arms around him as you sobbed.

"Should I tell them?" He whispered stroking your hair.
You nodded against his chest.

"Umm... me and Y/N found out that there's a slim chance that we will be able to have our own child." George announced to the table as for the first time he allowed tears to run from his eyes.

The table began to apologise as you looked up at him and wiped his tears with the pad of your thumb.

"I'm so sorry Y/N i didn't know, I promise I didn't mean any harm" John said coming over to hug you.

"Thank you John" you mumbled standing up to embrace him.

You pulled away from John and turned to George.

"I think I want to go home" you said quietly as he nodded his head in response.

TIME SKIP A YEAR AND A HALF:

Recently you haven't been feeling great, you always feel tired. You get moody with George and cause arguments over nothing and then end up crying. You know that these are what happens when you are pregnant. To put your mind at rest you decided to take a test

As George was sat in the front room you walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind you. Bending to under the sink you pulled out a pregnancy test and followed the instructions. As you let it sit for three minutes you started humming George's new song.

"This is taking forever!" You thought to yourself just before the time was up.

Slowly you lifted the test and turned it over to reveal to pink lines. You started crying as you stared at the positive test.

You flung the door open, running to the front room with the test in your hand.

"George! George!" You shouted running into the front room.

"What. What's wrong why are you crying?" He asked as he stood up making his way to you.

"I- I'm pregnant George. You're gonna be a father!" You announced looking up at him...

A.N: DO WE WANT A PART TWO TO THIS GEORGE IMAGINE?