Sick (john)

All week you had been caring for a sick John who had decided he wasn't going to leave bed. Normally you were fine looking after sick people but John was fussy. Finally he had fallen asleep so you had decided to turn on the tv and watch reruns of I love Lucy. After about 4 episodes you could hear whining coming from your bedroom.

"Y/NNNNN" he called in his scratchy voice. With this you were up and already forgetting about relaxing.

"Yes?" You replied peeping your head round the bedroom door.

"Can I have cuddles?" He asked looking up at you with puppy eye.

"John Winston Lennon you are going to be the death of me" you answered slowly climbing into bed and wrapping your arms around him.

"I love you. You know that right?" He questioned making him self comfortable with his arms around you.

"How could I ever forget?" You joked playing with his hair to relax him.

The two of you stayed like that for what felt like hours but was really fifteen minutes before John had a coughing fit pulling you out of your thought.

"Here drink this" you demanded picking up the cold bottle of water on your bedside table.

"I don't know what I would do with you you" he mumbled laying back down and holding you tight.

"You better look after me when I get sick because there's no way I'm not gonna catch what you've got!" You joked pulling your body close to his to warm you up.

"I'll alway look after you" he assured you before the two of you fell asleep.

Hours after the two of you fell asleep you woke up feeling cold with a pounding headache. You opened your eyes to see John sat up in bed sketching in his notebook you got him for his birthday.

"You okay love?" He asked feeling your forehead with the back of his hand.

"I don't feel good" you mumbled pulling the covers back over your face.

"You're burning up!" He replied getting out of bed to get you done fresh water.

"I hate you Lennon, you gave me this!" You muttered just loud enough for him to hear.

"I love you too!" He chuckled running out of the room before you threw something at him.

But he didn't run fast enough and luckily you hit him right on the back of his head with his pillow.

"Hey! That's not fair, I didn't do that you you" he yelled holding in his laughter.

"Yeah well I didn't give you this bloody cold" you told him holding onto your head to try and stop the pounding.

"Touché love. Touché" he replied leaving the room to get everything he needed to care for you.

John continued to care for you all week as you tried to fight off this cold. On the Wednesday he had to go into the studio for the day to give the boys some new songs and to record some vocals. When he arrived home he found you asleep on the sofa watching a replay of the boys on the Ed Sullivan show. He placed your blanket over you and kisses you on the head.

"I'll always look after you my darling girl" he promised

A/N: SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT I STRUGGLE COMING UP WITH IDEAS FOR JOHN. LEAVE SOME IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS! Thank you love ya all.