The studio (george)

For weeks on end George had been leaving early for a day of recording at the studio. He would phone you every lunchtime to make sure you were fine and would cuddle up to you after returning home late.

Today you decided that your were going to go surprise him at work. When he left early he kissed you and left you sleeping in bed. But made sure to leave some breakfast downstairs for you.

After eating and getting dressed you made your way to the studio. When you walked through the door you saw Freda sitting at her desk.

"Y/N" she squealed wrapping her arms around you.

"Oh Frida how I've missed you" you replied looking at her.

"Looking like a supermodel as always" she stated looking at your new dress.

"You too! I love the skirt" you admitted.

"Why thank you" she said returning to her seat.

"Where's George?" You questioned fixing your hair.

"Studio two, they're all in there" she replied opening some letters.

"Thanks Freda" you called walking down the hallways.

You hadn't been there in so long. The pictures of famous artists lined the wall on the way to the studio. At the very end of the corridor was a picture of the Beatles, your boys smile shining bright.

You lightly knocked on the door sticking your head into the room.

"George, someone's here" John mumbled lighting a cigarette.

He looked up from his guitar that he was tuning. His dark brown eyes peeped through his long brown locks that covered his face.

"Y/N!" He called walking over to you.

"Hi sweetheart" you laughed accepting his open arms

"I've missed you" he mumbled into your neck. 

"You saw my this morning" you laughed pushing his hair back.

"Yeah but I don't get to spend days with you. I miss them" he admitted sitting down and guiding you to his lap.

"Oh hi Y/N" Paul spoke walking into the room.

"Hi Paul" you replied watching George get his guitar ready.

You went and sat next to Linda who was taking photos of the boy.

"What one are we practicing?" Ringo asked looking up from his drums.

"Let it be" paul replied plucking his base.

"Oh come on man I'm not doing that again" George mumbled lighting a cigarette.

"Yeah I'm with George" John added

"Alright then, you know best. What are we doing?" Paul snapped.

"What about for you blues?" George asked wanting to perform one of his songs for you.

"Go away George I'm not performing that" Paul replied placing his base down.

After all the years, Paul still never took George as a serious songwriter. This frustrated George but annoyed you even more.

"What's your problem? Why can't you just let George do his song for once?" You argued fed up of Paul's attitude.

"Cause his songs are no good" Paul stated lighting his cigarette.

"You know what, I'm done!" George stated raising his voice to get everyone's attention.

"What do you mean you're done?" John asked paying attention for once.

"I mean I'm leaving the band" he informed them walking towards you and grabbing your hand.

And just like that the two of you walked out.  The two of you strolled around hand in hand when you spoke up.

"I'm proud of you" you informed him kissing his cheeks.

"I'm not going back for a while, wanna spend my time with you" he admitted kissing you back.

"That's fine with me" you joked continuing walking.

The two of you made your way home and chilled out for the rest of the day. It was the first time George had any time off in weeks. It was nice to relax with your boyfriend.

"I love you" he whispered pulling you closer to him.

"I love you too my darling boy"