Red light (paul)

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️: includes death

It was a dark, rainy night in London and you were driving home from meeting up with Maureen. Paul had offered multiple times to drive you home but you reassured him you would be fine and he needed to rest after a long day in the studio. Normally Paul would refuse, drop you of and pick you back up. However, the boys had just started to record rubber soul so Paul agreed to letting you drive yourself down to Maureen.

You had made it to the last set of traffic lights before arriving home at 7 cavendish avenue. The lights had turned red so you patiently sat in your yellow mini for the lights to change. Cars started coming round the corner as you sat there humming the tune to one of the new songs Paul had been playing around the house.

Suddenly a car came speeding from the left, blinding you with its headlights. There was nowhere for you to swerve, nothing you could do. The last thing you thought about was Paul before the large red car destroyed yours.

PAULS POV

Y/N was supposed to be home thirty minutes ago. Maureen called to say she had left and would be home shortly.

I sat on the sofa watching the door, waiting for the love of my life to come home. I house was silent except for Martha's accessional whimpers.

I turned the tv on trying to distract myself. The news was the first thing on the tv. The familiar news reporter wasn't sat at her desk for once thought. She was stood stood on the pavement by the side of a road. Ambulances and police cars sat behind the woman with their lights still flashing. Finally the woman spoke.

"There had been a horrible crash tonight on grove end road. A small yellow mini was hit by a red volkswagen beetle."

My heart sunk. A yellow mini. The only person I new who had a yellow mini was my Y/N. I knew I should have picked her up and dropped her off. Considering grove end round was at the top of my road I had a bad feeling. I

The reporter carried on

"All we know at the moment is that the driver of the yellow mini was sat waiting for the lights to change. The owner of the car is a 23 year old female."

No. God no that my Y/N.

Quickly I ran to the top of the road, not even worrying about shutting my front door. I could hear Martha running after me, her tag on her collar hitting against the loop. I'd never run so fast in my life.

When I made it to the top of the road my legs gave out. The scene before me broke me. There she was, Y/N being wheeled into the back of one of the many ambulances. A tall police officer approached me.

"Sir. Sir are you okay? Should I get you help?" He asked

"My girlfriend. Sh- she's in there!" I screamed close to breaking down.

"Your girlfriend? She's in there, she was in one of the cars?" He crouched down to my level holding my arms.

"Th- the yellow. The yellow car" I whispered so only he could hear.

He reached for his walkie talkie and got some other police officers over to help me up and take me to her ambulance.

"He's her boyfriend. Let him in" he told the crew surrounding her.

I sat there in the back of the ambulance as paramedics worked on her. I had no clue what was going on. What condition she was in. All I knew was I couldn't loose her. My mind rushed to Martha, I could see the same officer who spoke to me kneel down to read her tag. Slowly he approached the vehicle.

"I'm guessing she's yours? Do you have a spear key I'll take her back?" He questions scratching her behind the ear.

"Yeah. The doors open I didn't shut it when I left." I rubbed my forehead not knowing what to do.

"Don't worry. If the doors open I'll take her back". I looked at him with thankful eyes.

I was ripped out of the conversation when everyone in the ambulance started shouting.

"She's loosing blood! I don't know if she's gonna make it!" My eyes scanned everyone's faces as my heartbeat increased.

A old woman crouched down in front of me. She placed her hands on my knees and looked me dead in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry my love" she whispered

No. No, she couldn't have been gone. She had so much more life in her. She didn't deserve to die this way. I couldn't stop crying. Tears spilled out from my eyes onto my lap. She kept whispering "I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry". That didn't mean anything to me. She was gone.

I had spent the rest of the night at the hospital, whilst they told me everything that happened. I didn't want to wear this stuff. Well to be honest I tuned most of it out. I just sat there crying.

Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes. Please send me ideas of what imagines you want and I'll try them. Also please vote. Thank you xx