Quiet kid (george)

You had friends at school but of course didn't like them. Your Parent had quite a lot of money meaning the popular girls have always made you sit with them.

Today was the day. Today you were gonna tell them you weren't going to sit with them. This would be easy for anyone else. But you were shy and quiet. The other kids could easily turn everyone else against you.

During the week you were looking at who normally sits with each other and you noticed the quiet boy in your class George sat by himself. You had figured out you would just go sit with him. He never gets into trouble and you've partnered up with him in class before.

Slowly you walk towards the popular table pulling the ends of your sleeves down further to cover your hands. Donna looked up at you pulling a seat out for you to sit on.

Lightly you cleared your through not quiet ready for what was going to happen.

"Come on sit. We haven't got all day!" Donna laughed.

"Actually, I was thinking of sitting somewhere else for once. You see I don't quite fit in with you lot" you mumbled picking at your sleeve.

"We'll that's definitely true. Your so ungrateful, if it wasn't for us you would have nowhere to sit!" Donna said raising her voice with every word until everyone was looking.

"I can't believe we let someone like you sit with us!" She exclaimed causing tears to gather in your eyes.

Before you could turn away she snatched you metal lunch box with the words buddy holly written over it and stamped on it. You watched as a large foot shaped dent appeared in the top of your lunch box.

Quickly you grabbed it of the floor and rushed towards the door. Before you could make it to the door your body collided with another. Slowly you looked up to see George. He wrapped his arms around you to stop you from falling and looked at you.

"Sorry. I-  I should have been looking where I was going."  You whispered wiping the tears from your face.

He looked up and saw the tears

"Hey, Hey it's okay why don't you come with me ?" Asked George as you quickly nodded your head.

He lead you outside to one of the benches. As you approached the bench you could see other people there. They must be George's friends you thought. But he was so quiet. How did he make friends?

We you got to the table you recognise one of the boys. Paul McCartney. He was in the year above you and all the girls you used to sit with fancied him.

George sat at the table and signalled got you to sit. Tears still slowly leaked from you eyes as you sat next to George. 

Gently he pulled you into a hug whispering
"It's okay there not going to hurt you"

Paul looked up at George and raised his eyebrows. Paul mouthed five words to George that would forever be true.

"George has got a bird"