Meeting the band (ringo)

Nervously you tapped your foot against the wooden floor of your bedroom waiting for Ringo. A few days ago Ringo said he wanted to introduce you to the rest of the band. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but it was huge because they were The Beatles.

It also meant that you would probably be caught by paparazzi and your life would never be private again.

Twirling your hair around your finger a knock at the door broke you from your thoughts. Opening the door revealed Ringo wearing a beautiful suit and smoking a cigarette. He flicked it to the floor and looked you up and down.

You wore a white dress that cut off just before your knees with ruffled sleeves. The neck line dipped low but not too low that you were fully exposed. On your feet you wore a black shiny pair of Mary Jane's that matched perfectly with the dress.

"You look stunning love" Ringo mumbled pulling you into a kiss.

The taste of mint and smoke entered your mouth as he kissed you passionately on the door step. You kissed back before pulling away because you didn't want to be late, earning a groan from Ringo.

"I was enjoying that, how bout we stay here and forget about them" he suggested tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"I would love to, however I want this over and done with. I want the nerves gone" you admitted leading him to the car.

He opened the car door for you to which you giggled in response and got in. As soon as he got in the car his hand made its way to your thigh, exposed by your short dress, and started tracing small patterns. Music flowed out of the car and the two of you hummed along.

When you made it to the restaurant you could see all the paparazzi lining the pavement.

"I don't know about this babe" you mumbled looking down to your lap and fidgeting with your hands.

"Hey, look at me. I won't make you do anything but once we're in there nothing can happen" he reassured you lifting your chin with his fingers.

"But what if the press hate me and the boys hate me. Then everyone hates me" you cried wiping tears running down your face.

"So what if they hate you. I love you" he admitted holding you face in his hands.

"Yo-you love me?" You sniffed looking into his big blue orbs.

"I love you Y/N Y/L/N" he proclaimed and kissed you.

"I love you Richard Starkey" you admitted holding his hands.

"Let's do this, together" you announced picking up your bag.

Ringo got out the car and hopped round to you door opening it. As soon as you started to get out the car flashes from the cameras filled your eyes. Quickly you grabbed Ringo's hand holding it tight.

"It's alright I'm here" he reassured you running her thumb over your knuckles.

His other arm wrapped around you and held you close and he guided the two of you towards the restaurant door.

As soon as you made it inside both of his arms wrapped around you and held you tight calming your nerves.

"Are you alright? It's all over" he asked peeling away to see you face.

You nodded.

"Can I borrow a cigarette I feel like now's a good time to smoke to calm the nerves?" You replied biting your nails.

"You don't smoke and I'm not letting you start the nasty habit now" he chuckled holding your hand and leading you towards the boys.

Suddenly they all came into view. Paul with Jane Asher, John with Cynthia, and George with Pattie. As you got closer they all noticed the two of you and stood up making a fuss.

"Ringooo!" Paul called standing with open arms.

Richie heading round to Paul leaving you standing there.

"I'm Pattie George's wife" Pattie spoke embracing you in a hug.

"Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N" you replied still in her hug.

The other two girls did the same. Then Ringo finally sat down in one of the two fee seats. You sat next to him looking worried.

"So Ringo introduce us" John requested from across the table.

"Boys this is Y/N, love these are the boys. John, Paul, and George" Ringo introduced you pointing to each of the boys as if you didn't already know.

"Hi" you uttered giving them a soft smile.

"So Y/N how did you meet Richie?" Pattie asked from next to George.

You and Ringo start laughing causing them all to look as you.

"Well I work in a record store you see, and one day in walks Ringo Starr. It's not that I don't like you guys because I do your music is great. But I thought I would humble the rising pop star. He walked to the counter and asked me if we had any Beatles records. Which the only reason we didn't was because we sold out" you told them giggling towards the end.

The continue looking at you waiting to go on.

"So I told him no and asked who are the Beatles. The look on his face was horrified. He kept the conversation going for so long and I kept playing along acting as if I didn't know who he was. He even asked me if I had hit my head" you continued in full hysterics.

"That wasn't funny I was concerned you'd been in an accident" he butted in containing his laughter.

"Any way, that went on for ages. Finally told him I was joking and that we had sold out due to high demand. He asked for my number, we went on a date, then that was that" you finished holding his hand under the table that rested on your thigh.

"That is the best story I've ever heard" Paul laughed looking at Ringo.

"What! I thought everyone had forgotten about us already!" Ringo admitted sipping his drink.

"Is that why you asked if we still had a record contract that week in the studio?" George asked with a grin on his face.

"Maybe..." Richie admitted with an embarrassed face.

You burst out laughing causing Ringo to laugh along with you.

"I'm so sorry love I didn't mean to make you scared. I love you really" you admitted pulling his head to your shoulder.

"It's alright, I love you more"

A.N.: two chapters in two days you are being spoilt. Merry Christmas.