Chapter 6

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

————————

"It's done" Elizabeth said while smirking. "She's officially and legally married to the king and Louis is officially single" she told her daughter. Samantha began jumping in excitement. "I can't believe it! I can finally be with Louis" she said happily.

"Now you should be smart. You know now Louis is all heartbroken. You should enter his life as his friend first. Slowly you'll develop" Elizabeth explained.
"But how can I enter his life?" Samantha asked furrowing her eyebrows.
"Honey I'm a witch for a reason. I can provide the environment" said Elizabeth.

***

Liam walked toward the Styles family and rang the bell. Harry answered.
"Hello. How can I help you?" he asked.
"Can we have a word Mr Styles?" Liam said.
"Yeah" he nodded stepping aside.
"May I know why isn't your sister letting her walls down?"
"What do you mean?"

"The king told her to open the door for him once she's comfortable and she feels welcomed in her home. It's been almost five days and she hasn't opened the door. Do you happened to know why?"
"Isn't it obvious? One day she's here the next day she' been escorted to the castle to be the king's wife and the country's queen. It all hit her at once. It takes time to settle." Harry lied smoothly. Liam hummed nodding. "Alright then. We'll give her more time" he shook Harry's hand. "I will let you be" he said and took a step toward the door to leave.

"Harry Louis' on the phone" Harriet called. Harry's eyes widened a bit but he pulled himself back together. Liam became suspicious. "Louis?" he asked.
"Oh just a friend of mine. We're arranging to go on a vocation. Lads only. He probably called to update me on our plans. Excuse me" he went inside.

Harriet came out with a plate of leftover food. Liam was still there.
She sat next to the small bush and placed the plate there. The cat came and began eating while Harriet was petting it.
"Hey love. Remember me?" Liam sat next to her. She looked up.
"Yes. You are the king's man. The one who bought me my backpack for school and the one who picked my sister up"

"Yes true. If I ask you a question, will you tell me the truth?"
She nodded.
"Who is Louis?"
Harriet being an innocent kid told Liam that Louis was supposed to get married to her sister but now Hannah is married to the king. Liam thanked her and exited the house.

"So Louis is the reason that the queen is not opening the door, ha? Then let's solve the problem" he said and walked away.

"Where did he go?" Harry came to the yard.
"He left" Harriet answered.
"Oh"
"He asked about Louis"
Harry began panicking. "Harriet what did you say to him?"
"That he was supposed to marry Hannah"
"no. no. no. What did you do?" he rushed back inside leaving his five year old sister confused in the yard.

***

Louis was in the open land sitting under the tree where he used to come with Hannah all the time.
He saw a carriage coming toward him. He didn't care though. He was done with everything.
"Louis Tomlinson?" Liam asked still sitting in the carriage.
Louis nodded without making an eye contact. Liam signaled his guards. The three guards walked toward Louis and began beating him up until he became unconscious.
They then covered his eyes and took him away.

Louis was beaten up and had a bruised up his face covered with blood tied up in the castle's dungeon. The dungeon was like a cage. Another part of Hannah's nightmare but this time she wasn't aware of it.

Louis groaned becoming conscious. He was in pain. Physically and mentally. Liam walked toward him and crouched down and gave him a glass of water. Louis took it and took a huge gulp.
"Why am I here?" he asked once his throat wasn't dry anymore.
"You'll figure out" Liam said taking back the glass and taking a few steps back.

That was the moment when Louis noticed the badge on Liam's shirt.
"You work for the king" he said with knitted eyebrows.
Liam remained silent.
"What do you want from me now? Your boss stole my fiance, and now you've beaten me up?!" Louis was furious.
"Calm down. I said you will find out the reason later" Liam said and walked out.

Night five. The king was standing behind the door waiting for Hannah to open the door for him. If she wanted to. Five minutes was up and with a disappointing in his face the king walked away. Seconds later Liam knocked. "open it's me Liam. I have a message." She opened the door and he entered the room. She was scared and confused why he was there.

"I work for his majesty, the greatest, king Horan" he said.
"His happiness is always my priority. It's been five nights and you still haven't opened the door for him."
She looked down.
"And I know why"
Her head snapped up.

"Louis is in the dungeon"
A gasp of fear left her mouth after hearing that statement.
"Now the king doesn't know about him and he doesn't know he is the reason that you are not opening the door for him. If he knew Louis would be dead by now." He took a step closer.

"Is he alive now?" she asked quietly.
"For now yes. But if tomorrow night you don't open the door for the king he will be dead"
Fear took all over her body. How could he talk about killing people so easily?
"The king has been patient with you but I can see the disappointment and the sadness in his face. So if you want Louis to live his life, tomorrow night open the door for the king" Liam threatened.
She looked down. But she wasn't ready to open the door.

"You open the door for him, I'll give Louis a job and support him financially. His life will change and he becomes successful in life." Liam negotiated.
She looked at him thinking.
"You have twenty four hours to think" he said and exited her room.

Thorough out the day Hannah kept thinking about Liam's words. Her silly nightmare has turned into her reality. If she opens the door for the king everything changes. She wasn't comfortable nor she felt welcomed. How could she do it? How could Liam be so harsh and cruel? How can this unfairness be her fate and destiny? She sighed as these thoughts passed her mind. The clock hit twelve o clock. She heard the footsteps. She saw his feet. Her five minutes began.

As usual king Horan waited patiently with his hands behind his back with Liam watching from the afar. She was hesitant and on a debate with herself. Should she open the door? She looked at the clock. Only one minute is left. She had fifty nine seconds to make the decision. A life or death decision.

King looked at his watch. Three, two, one. He sighed. As he took a step to leave he heard the click. The door was suddenly unlocked. He once again turned around to make sure he heard correctly. With her head down she opened the door slightly and walked further inside.

A smile sat on his face. She finally opened the door. Liam smirked nodding approvingly. With a victory smile on his face, king Horan entered the room, closed and locked the door behind.

******
A/N
Liam honey you misunderstood the whole point of the door🥲😅