Chapter 37

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

(Song recommendation number 1 for this chapter)

(Song recommendation number 2 for this chapter)

—————

Niall, Hannah, Louis, and Josephine were sitting in the carriage returning to Ireland.
Everyone was silent thinking about their trip.
Suddenly Niall faced Louis and raised his hand to shake.
"Truce?" He asked smiling lightly.
Louis smiled shaking Niall's hand.
"Truce" he said and nodded.
That caused Hannah to smile.

"Highlight of your trip?" Josephine asked suddenly.
"Hmm" Niall began thinking.
"Exploring the town. Especially when Niall had ice cream all over his face" Louis said.
"Oh really?" Niall asked irritated.
"Yup" Louis popped the 'P'
"Alright then my highlight is when you skipped a stair and fell off the bus" Niall said causing Louis to give him a mad glare.

Both Hannah and Josephine laughed at the two men being childish.
"Two seconds ago you two shook hands, what happened?" Josephine asked between her laughter.
Niall and Louis looked at each other. Suddenly their frown turned upside down and they started laughing as well.

And just like that they returned to Ireland.
Josephine and Louis came off the carriage outside of the castle.
"You two can come here anytime you want" Niall offered.
"Thanks" they said in unison.
Louis looked at Hannah for a second. He gave her a smile which she returned back. The carriage entered the castle leaving the two behind.

"Well I should go and look for a place to stay" Josephine giggled.
"I'll see you around?" She asked Louis.
"Why don't you stay at my house? I live alone and have an empty guest room" he suggested.
"Oh I don't want to be a burden"
"You are not. Come on" he said.
"Okay then" she followed him.

***

After saying their hellos, Niall and Hannah changed into a comfortable clothes.
Liam knocked and entered once Niall gave him the permission.
"Hope you had a good trip" he said.
"We did. How is everyone?" Niall asked.
"Everyone is doing okay and those who were injured are almost healed by now"
"I will visit them in a bit"
Liam nodded.
"Oh before I forget. This letter came by the mail the other day. It belongs to you, your majesty" Liam handed the envelope to Hannah.

"Me?" She asked taking the envelope.
"Yes"
"Well who sent it?" She asked.
"I don't know"
"Okay. Thanks"
Liam bowed and left the couple alone.
Hannah sat on the edge of the bed with Niall on his side and opened the envelope.

Dear your majesty, queen Hannah Iris Horan
I admit my teacher helped me with the greeting part because I still don't know how to write like an adult.
I finished my first grade and learned my alphabets. I learned how read and write. And it's because of you and your husband Niall. Alex has started school this year and I have another baby sister. Mommy said I can choose her name and I named her Hannah. My father has no more depths and he says our house is fully ours. Again thanks to you and your kind husband Niall.
Before you left, you made me to promise you that once I learned how to read and write, I will write my first ever letter to you.
And I did. I wrote everything by myself. Well except the greeting part.
Thank you for helping us with everything. Hope to see you again.