Chapter 25

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

(Song recommendation for this chapter)

——————

Niall and Hannah arrived in London.
"I wanted us to be as normal as we could, so I booked a hotel room for us" Niall said to Hannah.
"You did the best thing" she said smiling lightly. She turned her face forward to look at the view in front of her. He took her hand and guided her inside. Even though they were in London, they were still popular. To everyone they were still the king and the queen. So everyone who was present in the lobby bowed.

"I have booked a room for two" King Horan told to the receptionist.
"Yes sir. A room for two at the very top of the building at the very end of the hallway"
King Horan nodded.
"Room 2207 and here is your key. Our men will bring your stuff up in a minute"
"Thank you" King Horan took the key.

"And my guards?" Horan asked.
"A big suite at the same floor but at the other end. Room 2201" he passed the key to one of guards.
"Thank you very much" King Horan said and held the queen's hand walking off.

Niall opened the door and gestured for Hannah to go in first. She giggled softly and walked inside. Niall smiled walking in and closed the door behind him.
"Great view" Hannah said standing in front of the window.
"Amazing view" Niall said. Hannah faced him and noticed he was looking at her. She blushed and looked down smiling shyly. He walked toward her and placed his index finger under her chin and lifted her face.

"Don't hide your smile from me" he said quietly and connected his lips with hers.
They were kissing passionately that a knock interrupted them.
Niall groaned which caused Hannah to giggle. He smiled shaking his head and opened the door. It was the hotel employee holding their stuff. He placed them in the room and Niall tipped him. He thanked Niall and left the couple alone.

"Now where were we?" Niall asked.
"I don't know about you but I was about to take a shower" she said walking toward her suitcase.
"You know if we shower together we will save the planet by saving water"
"Do we?" Hannah asked playfully while picking her stuff out of the suitcase.
"We do and you love the nature, don't you? I mean you're always in the garden talking to the plants" Niall said.

"Wha-" she said feeling surprised.
"Yeah. I watch you from my office. You do know there's a huge window in my office right?" he said.
She threw her shirt at his face and bent down to pick out her underwear.
"So is that a yes?" he asked removing the shirt from his face.
"You are unbelievable" she said jokingly while taking her shirt back.
"I know I am"
She laughed lightly and walked toward the bathroom.

"So?"
"Nope" she said and closed the door.
"Do you realize you just said no to the king?" he asked.
"And do you realize I am the queen?" she asked removing her clothes.
"Where did innocent shy Hannah go?" he asked.
"She's in Ireland"
"Oh really?"
"Niall would you let me take a shower?" she asked laughing.
"Not until you let me enter the bathroom and shower with you"

She stared at the door. It wasn't locked but he still respected her and didn't enter. Even though they have slept with each other before. Even though he had seen her naked before he still didn't barge in. She smiled at the thought.

"Niall"
"Yeah?'
"Come in" she said shyly and walked toward the tub.

He smiled widely and entered already getting undressed.
Hannah was red as a tomato.
"And shy Hannah is back" he commented while walking behind her.
She laughed hitting his arm playfully.