Chapter 10

Sorry for any grammar mistakes

Hope you enjoy it

_____________

Knock. Knock.
Harry opened the door. A huge smile sat on his face.
"Zayn!"
"Hello brother" Zayn smiled and hugged Harry.
"Come in" Harry stepped aside so Zayn could enter.
"Is nobody home?" Zayn asked noticing the quiet environment.
"Dad's at work, mom's at my aunt's house. I stayed home with Harriet"
"Oh I missed that little bug"

They entered the living room and saw Harriet was playing with her toys and has no clue about the two figures behind her.
Zayn knelt down behind her and covered her eyes. "Guess who?" he asked quietly.
"ZAYN!" She jumped up in excitement.
Zayn was like a brother to Harry, Hannah, and Harriet. They all had a close bond with each other. Harriet jumped in Zayn's arms and hugged him as tightly as she could.

"I missed you" she said.
"I missed you too" Zayn said and broke apart from the hug. He stood up and his eyes landed on Hannah's door. It was closed. Harry signaled Harriet by tilting his head. She understood and went to her room.

"I was supposed to come here for her and Louis' wedding" Zayn sighed sadly turning around facing Harry.
"How was it? Her going to the castle" Zayn asked.

"It was terrible. She was sad and broken. She was the bride and she was supposed to be happy in her wedding day but she wasn't. The whole neighborhood was dancing and celebrating while we were all sad. It was terrible because both my sister and my best friend were hurting and breaking and I couldn't do anything for either of them." Harry's voice cracked toward the end of his sentence.

Zayn patted his back.
"I wish there was a way out of it" Harry said.
"I wish too" Zayn said.

***

Calum was walking toward the stairs that his eyes landed on one particular maid dusting the tables. He narrowed his eyes to think why was she familiar to him. He walked closer to her to get a better glimpse of her face. She finally turned back to move to another place that she almost hit Calum.

"Excuse me" Calum said stepping back. She bowed a bit and walked toward the dining room. He followed her.
"Pardon me, have we .. have we met before?" he asked.
"I .. don't think so" she replied.
"Are you sure? Cause I have a feeling that I have seen you before. Your face and your voice .. they are all familiar to me"
"I don't recall any memory of meeting you sir" she said.

"What's your name?"
"Daniella" she answered.
"How long have you been in the castle?"
"Not so long. Few days I believe"
"How did you get a job here?"
"I asked the king if I could work here. I needed a job to support my child and he provided me a job in here"
"The king doesn't give jobs in the castle so easily. How did you ask?"
"I-"

"Excuse me" A voice cut Daniella off and caught their attention.
They both faced toward her. Hannah. She gave a small courtesy to Calum before speaking again. "May I have a word with Daniella in private? Only if I am not interrupting something important. I can come back"

"No. Not at all. I was about to leave lady Horan" He bowed shortly and left.
Daniella (Elizabeth) was a bit nervous.
"As long as I am not fond of you, but I do need you to do me a favor. If you do it without any issues, you can gain back the lady-in-waiting."

"I will do as many as favors my queen needs without expecting any reward in return"
"Save your acting for later" Hannah said quite harshly. She then took a piece of a paper out of her left sleeve.
"Give this to a particular guard named Louis Tomlinson. And do it as secretly as you can. Can you do that?"

"Yes your majesty" she nodded.
"Alright let's see what can you do" she handed her the paper.
Hannah tilted her head dismissing her. Daniella bowed and left.
Elizabeth went to her room. She secretly opened the letter to read it herself first.

Dear Louis

I don't know if guard Payne has talked to you or not. I have asked him to give you another job outside of the castle. A job that does not require holding a gun. I saw the look on your face the other day. It was obvious you had some plans in your head. Dangerous plans. I want to stop you from getting hurt. So please listen to guard Payne and leave the castle.

H.H

"Maybe he will listen to her" Elizabeth muttered to herself. She hid the letter in her sleeve and walked out. She walked to the yard. She scanned the area and her gaze landed on the specific face she was looking for. She walked toward him.
"guard Tomlinson?" she whispered.
"Yes?" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
"This is for you. Keep it a secret." Elizabeth passed the letter to him. He took it and hid it in his boot.
"Who is it from?" he asked once he stood straight.
"The Queen" she said and walked back inside.
His heart began hurting. The Queen. Meaning .. Hannah.

***

Calum went toward Maura's room and knocked.
"enter" Maura answered.
He entered and bowed slightly. Maura nodded and signaled the maid to leave them alone. The maid bowed at both of them and left.
"Finally" Calum said under his breath and walked at a fast pace toward Maura smashing his lips to hers. She sighed melting down.

***

Hannah went to her room and saw Niall was on the couch. She courtesied slightly.
"Where have you been?" he asked with a slight smile on his face.
"Exploring the castle" she replied gaining a nod from him.
"Oh I have invited your family for dinner tonight."
Her eyes lit up. She has missed her family. A smile sat on her face.
"Thank you si - Niall" she said.
He nodded smiling at her.

It was night time and the Styles family was in the castle. They were all sitting in the living room drinking the tea after dinner.

"I missed you bug" Harry whispered nudging Hannah's shoulder.
"Did you just nudge the queen?" Harriet whispered asking.
"oops sorry" Harry said.
Hannah smiled shaking her head and rolling her eyes at her siblings.

"Harriet are you ready for school?" king Horan asked.
"I am but also I'm a bit nervous" she answered politely.
"You are going to experience a wonderful journey" King Horan said smiling warmly at her. Harriet smiled back nodding at him.

"I'm so tired" a voice caught everyone's attention. King Horan's eyes widened a bit. He recognized that voice.

"oh boy" Maura said. She recognized that voice as well. But Hannah and her family didn't.
"Hello" a young woman who looked around Hannah's age courtesied.
"I apologize I didn't know we had visitors" she said while letting out a deep breath. Her eyes landed on Hannah who was sitting next to king. She became confused.

"Uh .. King Horan what is going on?" she asked.
Hannah looked at Niall confused. Niall looked at Hannah's innocent eyes.

******
A/N
I wonder who she is?🤔