Chapter 38

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

——————

Niall, Hannah, and Harriet were eating ice creams in the castle's garden. Out of nowhere Hannah starts giggling. Both Niall and Harriet gave her a confused look.

"What's funny?" Niall asked.
"This just gave me a deja vu"
"A deja vu?" Niall asked.
"Yeah. Remember Scotland?"
"What happened in Scotland?" Harriet asked.
"We were having ice cream that this happened" Hannah pressed her cone on Niall's face.

Harriet laughed hard. Niall sighed playfully and smiled hearing the girls laughing.
"But you know what happened next?" Niall asked Harriet.
"What?" she asked still laughing.
"This" he pressed his own cone on Hannah's face. Hannah gasped while Harriet laughed harder.

"Oh you think this is funny?" Hannah asked putting some ice cream on Harriet's face.
They all created a huge mess, and they were laughing about it.

***

"Louis, what are you doing here?" Samantha asked still shocked that he had visited her.
He stared at her in silence for a few seconds.
"I .. I thought maybe if I see you, my heart will remind me of our good times" He paused for a second.
"It did. But it also reminded me how you tried to kill Hannah and frame me" he said bluntly.

She looked down.
"I wish you weren't a bad person" he said.
"I've changed" she whispered.
"Would you change if I hadn't found out the truth? Or you would've still lied to me?"
"I..." she didn't finish the sentence. Because she didn't know the answer herself.

"You were bad with your own choice, but the consequences thought you to change and be a better person"

"Please forgive me. That's all I'm asking for. I don't want or need anything else. I can't breathe because the guilt is suffocating me. Please Louis. Please forgive me"
"I forgive you" he said.
She looked at him with relief.

"But I won't forget" he said.
She nodded and looked down.
He walked toward the door.
"You're going to be set free tomorrow. But you will be sent to another country so you could start fresh. I just hope you won't mess up your second chance" he said without facing her.

"wh-what?" she asked unsure of what she was hearing.
The guard opened the door for Louis. He faced her for one last time.
"Don't make me regret it" he said and walked out of the room.

"Can you do me a favor?" Louis asked Hannah through the phone.
"Yeah" she said.
"Can you maybe .. forgive a person?"
"Who?"
"Someone who did so many bad things but she's sorry. Genuinely sorry and she's hoping for a second chance. And she has proven her words with her actions"

"Louis who are you talking about?"
"Samantha" he sighed.
"You want me to forgive her?"
"She called me the other day. Her mother is willing to get her out of the prison but she wants her to join her group. But Samantha doesn't want to and she declines the offer every time. She's truly sorry"

"What if she hurts you again? Like emotionally?"
"She won't. Because I will send her away to another country. So she could start fresh"
"I don't know"
"It's totally up to you. But I'm just saying if Josephine could change, then so can Samantha"

Hannah sighed.
"Can I have some time to think about it?"
"Of course. It's totally up to you Hannah. I don't want you to feel pressured at all" he said.
"Thank you" she said and they hung up.

Hannah did forgive Samantha and as Louis said she will be set free tomorrow.

***

"What is wrong with me?" Harry asked himself.
"What happened all the sudden? Everything was going perfectly fine. I was fine and everything was going smoothly"

'Are you sure?' His subconscious asked.

Harry sighed closing his eyes.

12 Years ago

"He's older than you" Zayn told Harry.
"I know but does age really matter? Plus, our age difference is two years only"
"I don't know man"
"I'll give it a shot. At least I won't regret not saying anything at all"
"Up to you"

"Hey" Louis entered the room.
"Hey" Both Zayn and Harry said.
"Dude .. well this is kind of awkward. But is .. um .. is your sister seeing anyone?" Louis asked nervously.
"No. Why?"

"I .. I want to ask her out. Just wanted to be sure that she's not dating anyone"
"oh" Harry said feeling an ache in his chest.
"yeah .. thanks" Louis patted Harry on the back and left.
"oh" Harry said again.
"sorry" Zayn said sadly.

"He fell for the wrong Styles" Harry muttered to himself.
"He fell for the wrong Styles" he said again.

***

"Did you have fun?" Hannah asked Harriet while walking her inside.
"Yeah" Harriet looked around to see if anyone was around.
"Are you okay?" Hannah asked.
"I'm worried about Harry" Harriet blurted.
"Why?" Hannah asked with concern.

"He's not like usual. He looks sad and he's always in his room"
"Did he argue with mom and dad?"
"No. That's why I'm worried. One night I heard him crying" she whispered the last part.
"Crying?!"

"I also heard him saying Louis' name over and over again"
"But .. Louis is okay. I talked to him the other night."
Harriet shrugged.
"Okay. You don't have to worry about anything. I will talk to Harry, okay?"
"Okay"
"Alright" Hannah hugged her sister and Harriet walked inside her house.

***

Calum was walking around the town on his own.
"Calum Horan?" A man dressed as a guard asked.
"Yeah?"
"You're arrested"
"What? Why?"
"For betrayal" he said and handcuffed him. He threw Calum in the carriage and blindfolded him.
"LET ME GO!" Calum kept shouting.
He put a tape on his mouth and the carriage began moving.

"It's done. He's in the dungeon" another guard said to the mysterious man.
"Good" he puffed out the smoke.
"No one can stop me now" he said and inhaled some smoke and exhaled the next second.

***

Niall and Hannah were cuddled up on their bed.
"You're in deep thoughts again" Niall broke the silence.
"It's just ... I'm a bit worried about Harry"
"Why?"
"Harriet said he's been in his room a lot more than usual and he's sad. She said he heard him crying one night" she left the Louis part out.

"Oh"
"Yeah. I'll check on him tomorrow"
"You should" and placed his hand on her baby bump.
She suddenly gasped and he removed his hand immediately looking at her shockingly.

"Did you feel it as well?" she asked with a smile on her face.
"Did the baby just kicked for the first time?" he asked excitedly.
"It did" she said looking at her bump and smiled.

They both put their hands on her stomach and the baby kicked again.
"You know what this is?" he asked.
She shook her head side to side and looked at him with a smile.

"Hope" he said.
"Hope" she whispered and smiled.
"The baby is telling us to go to sleep, tomorrow is a better day" he said.

*********
A/N
Just a heads up that not much of the story is left☹️

But I do have another Niall fanfiction coming up. Something way different than what I usually write👀

Annndd Niall is finally back🥲 2023 is Niall's year💞