Chapter 30

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

——————

Niall attached his lips to hers while walking toward the bed until Hannah's leg hit the bed.
"Are you sure?" he mumbled on her lips.
"yes" she breathed out.
"Hundred percent?"
"Hundred percent"

With that he laid her down on the bed. He slowly pulled down the zipper and undressed her. His hands travelled down from her waist to her thighs sending down shivers down her spine. His hands slowly reached her private part and began slowly rubbing it while his other hand cupped her breast.

Her breath caught in her throat. She felt light. As if she was floating on the clouds. His mouth found its way to her neck and began kissing and gently sucking it. She whimpered once his hand began rubbing her faster. He hummed in her neck causing her to heat up even more due to the vibration her skin felt by his groggy voice.

"I love you" he whispered causing her heart to beat faster. She did like him but love?
"It's okay" he smiled at her. "I understand" he said causing her to feel guilty.
"Really, It's fine" he said to reassure her.

She gulped and sat up straight covering herself by wrapping the duvet around her body.
"What happened?" he asked in a soft voice.
She looked at him with guilt and sadness. Her eyes became glossy.
"I'm sorry" she said her voice breaking.
"Hannah what's wrong?" he asked feeling worried.
"I'm sorry" she said and walked toward the bathroom.

"Hannah" he knocked even though she didn't lock the door.
She stood in front of the mirror and cried.
"Hannah what happened?"
No response. He knocked again. Silence.
"Hannah I'm coming in" he said slowly opening the door.

He entered seeing her sitting on the edge of the bath tub crying. He knelt down in front of her placing his hands on her thighs.

"Hannah?" he said with the softest voice possible.
"I can't Niall. I can't. And I hate myself for it" she cried covering her face with her hands.
"What are you talking about?"
"You love me. You do everything for me and all I could say is .. I like you"

"Hannah it's okay" he said.
"No it's not! It's not fair to you!"
"Hannah calm down" he said.
"Niall .. I can't say it back and it's hurting me"
"Hannah it's-"
"No Niall it's not fine. It's not okay. What type of mother would I be if I can't tell the child's father that I love him?! I would be a horrible mother"

"You will Not be a horrible mother Hannah. In fact that child would be the luckiest to have you as his or her mother"
"But-"
"No Hannah. I understand that this whole having a child thing has overwhelmed you and if you want to we can wait a bit more. Until you're ready. But I will not sit here and let you talk down on yourself." he said firmly.

Another tear rolled down her cheek.
"Hannah I understand that you can't say those words back yet. I understand that it takes time. And I told you I will wait for you. I don't care how long but I. Will. Wait." he wiped her tears gently.

She sniffled looking into his eyes. She then leaned forward and connected her lips with his while he wrapped his arms around her.
"Thank you" she whispered.
"Of course" he whispered back into the hug.

***

"Layla" A maid called her.
"yes?"
"A telephone for you"
"For me?"
"Yes"
Feeling confused, Layla picked up the telephone and waited for the other maid to walk away.

"Hello?" she said into the telephone.
"Layla. It's me. Josephine"
Layla's eyes widened.
"I need your help. I want you to sneak me into the castle."
"H-How?"
"I will tell you later but for now I really need to get in. Tomorrow. The day after. The sooner the better"
"Why?"
"I need to speak to Hannah"

"Speak to me?!" Hannah asked Layla.

As she was commanded to, once the phone call was over Layla told Hannah everything.
"Yes. She said it's very urgent"
"As much as I don't trust her, I want to know what she has to say"
"She said that this evening she will call me again. To see how can I get her in"
"Alright. I will think of a way and let you know. Let's see what she wants to talk about." Hannah said.

***

"Hannah are you ready?" Niall asked while checking his outfit in the mirror.
"I am" she said coming to his view.
"Wow" he said staring at her.
She blushed looking down.
"Very beautiful"
"Thank you" she said shyly.

"Let's go" he said holding her hand. They were going to visit Hannah's family and stay over for dinner. Niall wanted to bring them to the castle but Hannah insisted on going over. And Niall loved her so much so he couldn't say no.

The carriage stopped in front of the house. Every memory flashed through her eyes. She shook them off and exited the carriage.

"HI!" Harriet squealed in joy once Harry opened the door.
"Hi" Hannah smiled hugging her while Niall and Harry said hello to each other.
"Hello you" Niall told Harriet.
"Hello to you too" she said causing him to chuckle and pick her up.
"Hi" Hannah told Harry.
"Come here" he smiled hugging his sister.

They entered the house and greeted Hannah's parents.
After some small talks Hannah decided to show her old room to Niall while her family arranged the dinner table.

"You really love to read" Niall said while looking at her bookshelf.
"Yup" she said.
His hand touched a row of books and stopped once it reached to the famous Romeo and Juliet.
"I know this one" he said while his fingers were still on the book.
She took a step forward to see which one he's talking about.

"One of the first books I read" she said.
"The only book I read" he said.

She giggled lightly causing him to smile.
"Well what made you read it?" she asked.
"I dunno" he shrugged.
"Come on" she said.
"I was randomly walking in the castle's library and I was bored. So I randomly picked up a book to read"
"Hold on.. You're saying we have a library in the castle?" she said.
"We used to but one day my father figured it was no use so he turned it into another sitting area for the guests"
"oh. Too bad" she said. He hummed in agreement.

"How old were you? When you read it?" She asked.
"16"
She nodded.
"How old were you?"
"17"
He hummed nodding looking at other books.
"Did you like it?" she asked.
"It was alright" he shrugged.
Her eyes widened.

"Alright? Just alright?" she asked.

"It was okay" he said his eyes still on the books. He was trying to hide his smile.
"How was this book just okay?" she asked feeling offended.
He shrugged.
"Wha- Are you serious?"
"I dunno, am I?" he said facing her smiling.
She smiled rolling her eyes and hit his arm lightly.

"I liked it. It was really good" he said smiling.
She shook her head and laughed lightly. A knock caused them to turn around. Harriet entered.
"Dinner is ready to be served" she said cutely.
Both Hannah and Niall smiled at her and walked toward the door.

While Hannah was going out, Harriet pulled her dress. She looked at her little sister.
Harriet placed her index finger on her mouth and nose and signaled Hannah to stay in her room. Confusingly she went back in and closed the door.

"Today when mom and I went to the flea market. A man secretly gave this to me and told me to give it to you" she passed an envelope to her older sister.
"Who?"
"I don't know. His face was covered and I didn't recognize his voice. He said that I shouldn't say to anyone. And you should read it when you were alone"
"okay" Hannah nodded.

Harriet exited the room. Hannah opened the envelope and took out the small piece of paper out.

"Come to this address this Thursday at midnight. Alone. -My Atlantis-" she read the note. Her heart beat fast reading the old nickname and her eyes widened. She knew exactly who was this letter from.

"Louis" she whispered to herself.

********
A/N
I won't say much but the next chapter is going to be bomb 💣