Chapter 15

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

———————

Niall walked toward Josephine's room holding a stack of papers. He knocked and invited himself inside. She stood up surprised that he was in her room. But also she was scared. He placed the papers on the dresser.

"it only needs your signature" he said coldly. She looked at the papers.

Divorce papers

She shook her head side to side. "no" she said.
"It's for the best" he said.
"I will not sign these. I will not divorce you"
"You can't say no to me. I am the king Josephine"
"And I am still your wife" she said taking the papers bringing it in front of his face.

She stared deep into his eyes. She begin taring the papers slowly and threw them in the bin. "I will stay a Horan" she whispered.
He stared at her in silence. After a few seconds he nodded.

"Alright you want to play games"
"Our marriage is a game to you?"
"Arranged marriage Josephine. Get That Into Your Head. You and I Got Married Which Was Arranged By Our Fathers!" he raised his.
"ARRANGED OR NOT WE ARE STILL MARRIED" She raised her voice as well.
"ONLY ON FUCKING PAPERS!" He yelled and slammed his hand on the dresser startling her.

He took a few heavy breaths to calm down.
"I will bring the divorce papers again and you will sign them"
"You cannot force me"
"Okay don't sign them" he turned around to leave. She was caught off guard by his words.
"But" he stopped walking but didn't turn around.
"I will ban you from this castle" he said and left the room smiling in victory.
"No. No you can't do that. Niall!" she yelled but he was already gone.

Late night two guards and three maids went to Josephine's room.
"Miss Josephine Lennon. By the order of the greatest, his majesty, King Horan you have been ban from the castle." One of the guards said.
"We will help you to pack and the guards will escort you out" one of the maids said.
"no. no." Josephine cried but the maids were packing her stuff already.
As the maid said, they packed Josephine's stuff and the guards escorted her out. She was officially banned from the castle.

***

Hannah was looking out the window while Niall was sitting on the sofa reading the magazine. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion seeing Josephine sitting in the carriage crying. She became more confused seeing Josephine's stuff being taken away as well.

"Niall" she called while her eyes were still on Josephine.
"hmm?" he asked while his lips were wrapped around the cigar.
"Why Josephine is in the carriage crying with her stuff?" she asked without removing her eyes from the carriage.

"I told you I'll divorce her"
"She agreed to sign the papers?!" she asked turning around to face him feeling surprised.
"What? Of course no" he said folding the newspaper.
She gave him a confused look.
"I banned her from the castle"
"oh" she said looking down. He placed the newspaper on the table in front of him and walked toward her. He placed her hands in his. She moved her gaze to his.

"No need to worry. Once she figures she can't come here and it's no use to remain married to me, she'll sign the papers" he said calmly and brought her left hand to his lips. He kissed her knuckles softly. She swallowed hard. He met her gaze. Without breaking eye contact, he leaned forward and kissed her shortly.

It's been a month. Everything was calm. Samantha was walking in the yard because the king and the queen were out in the town and Hannah wanted her lady-in-waiting to 'rest'; which Niall found it funny and cute but he agreed since he was with her And so were the guards.

Louis saw her from the afar. 'move on. Give others chance. I gave him a chance' Hannah's words were playing in his head on repeat for the past thirty days.