Chapter 34

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

Grab your popcorns this is going to be one hella of a chapter...

——————

With their arms hooked around each other, Niall and Hannah walked down the isle for the second time. This time both of them had a happy smile on their face.

"From this step I want you to remember the directions" Niall said once they left the ceremonial room.
"Where are we going?" she asked confused.
"You'll see. Just remember" he said smiling.
"Okay?"

He held her hand and walked to an unknown part of the castle. They reached to a huge door. He looked at her excitedly and she gave him a confused look.
He opened the door and she gasped while her eyes lit up.

"I built your personal library" he said.
She had a huge smile on her face. She entered and explored the place happily.
"I even brought your books here" he said.
"This is amazing" she said breathless.
"Thank you" she faced him smiling excitedly.
"Anything for my Hannah" he said smiling and gave her a kiss.

Meanwhile Louis was in his messy living room. Tons of bottles scattered around him. It was supposed to be their living room. She was supposed to be laying in his arms while sitting on the couch and watch TV with him.

"Lou?" Harry called and walked in. Both him and Zayn have a spare key since they found out that Louis has locked himself up.

"in here" Louis mumbled with zero energy.
"Has a volcano erupted in here?" Harry asked referring to the extremely messy living room. Louis didn't respond. Harry sighed and sat next to him.
"You don't have to babysit me Hazz" Louis said.
"I'm not babysitting you. I'm looking after you"
"Same thing"
Harry rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

"Is it over?" Louis asked after a few seconds silence.
"What is over?"
"Their precious wedding" Louis said sarcastically.
Harry nodded looking down.
"So she really likes him ha?" Louis said taking a gulp from the bottle next to him.

"Louis stop" he snatched the bottle out of his hand.
"What the fuck?!" Louis snapped.
"You're going to kill yourself"
"Who cares?"
"WHAT?!"
"Who cares if I'm dead?"
"You Are The Most Selfish Person I've Ever Seen!"
"What the hell?"
"You have friends for your information"
Louis looked at Harry in silence.

"Zayn cares about you. My family including Hannah cares about you. I care about you"
"one drink doesn't kill me" Louis mumbled trying to take back the bottle but Harry swatted his hand.

"This is Not only one bottle" Harry said sternly.
"Just chill and give me the fucking bottle" Louis said trying to take it back.
"No"
"Yes" Louis launched toward him
"No" Harry threw the bottle to the other side.
"Fuck it" Louis said madly and sat back down.
"You just don't get it" Louis said.
"I don't get what?"
"How it feels to be heartbroken"

"You have no idea" Harry said smiling brokenly. He moved his eyes toward Louis without him noticing. "You have no idea" he said again while looking at Louis sadly.

***

"Samantha. You have a visitor"
As Louis threatened her, she finally confessed and she was thrown in jail. They wanted to give her a death sentence but Hannah stopped them. So now she got lifetime in jail sentence.
The guard took Samantha to the room where she faced her mother.

"You don't have much time" The guard said and walked out and stood behind the closed door.
"Mom?"
"Oh Samantha"
They sat on the wooden chairs in the middle of the room.
"How did you find out?"
"Somehow"
Samantha looked down.
"Even though you turned your back to me .. I'm still willing to help you. Because no matter what, you're my daughter"