Chapter 29

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

(Song recommendation for this chapter)

——————

"Good to be back" King Horan breathed out while sitting behind his desk in Ireland.
Liam smiled and nodded. Just so the door knocked.
"Enter" King Horan said.
Tom entered and saluted. King Horan nodded at him, and he walked closer to his desk.

"Your majesty while you were in London, we found more evidence that guard Tomlinson was in fact the one who tried to shoot you"
Hannah was now behind the door eavesdropping.

"Show me the evidence" King Horan said.
"This is a map he drew of the castle. He has marked the spots with less guards green and the spots he guards himself blue. This one particular spot is colored red."
"The spot in front of the ballroom window" King Horan said.
"The spot where he guards himself and has less guards"

"Alright. Payne search the town and bring him to the dungeon. He needs to learn his lesson" King Horan commanded.
"no" Hannah whispered to herself.
"Yes your majesty" Liam saluted.
"Tom you stay here. It's regarding my meeting in London"
"Yes your majesty" Tom said.

"You can be dismissed Payne"
Liam saluted and walked toward the door. He saluted one more time and exited the room. His eyes widened once he saw Hannah. He hurriedly closed the door and bowed.
"Your majesty"

"Liam that is not an evidence" she said.
"Shh .. if his majesty hears you he'll get mad" Liam whispered. He then looked around to see if anyone was around. He then signaled her to the other side of the corridor. They entered the guest room.

"I know that map is not related to the sniper shot" she said.
"Your majesty why are you still defending him? He almost killed your husband. He almost killed you" Liam said.
"I'm not defending him. Yes if he was the one who shot us-"
"He Is the One"

"Liam that map is related to months ago"
"What are you talking about?"
"It's related to the time when I just got married to Niall. He wanted to .. well .. He wanted us to escape"
Liam closed his eyes in annoyance.
"This boy is insane" he said through gritted teeth.
"I told him no and he didn't talk about it anymore. He even tried moving on"
"Yes I noticed. Him and that girl who was your lady-in-waiting"
Hannah nodded.

"No cause what was he thinking? Like you would love him more just because he killed your husband?!"
She shook her head and sighed.
"This is bad" Liam said.
"I know it is. I will talk to Niall. I will tell him tonight"
"No. You can't do that"
"Why not?"
"Are you seriously asking?"
Hannah gave him a confused look.
"Okay let's say you are his majesty and I am you" he said.

"At night when you come to our room and I come and stand in front of you and say Niall, that paper belongs to the time when me and Louis were going to escape. And then you'll say oh darling why didn't you tell me sooner I would've let Louis live now that I know he wanted to take my wife who I would die for away"

"Okay I get your point" she said.
"What are we going to do now?" she asked.
"Your majesty just because this paper is not related to the sniper shot, it doesn't mean he is not guilty. There are other evidences that belongs to him"

"I know" she sighed heavily.
"It's not about the history we have it's just .. we grew up together. I never thought he would do such a thing" she said sadly.
Liam gave him an apologetic look.

***

Samantha exited her house to go to the bar. As she took a few steps a hand covered her mouth and a hand dragged her back into her house. He kicked the door shut and took his pocket knife out.
"Scream and I'll cut your tongue out"

"Louis?" She whispered.

He stared deep into her soul. His jaw was clenched and his skin was boiling. She gulped and looked down.
"Are you happy now?" he asked coldly.
"What?" she asked.
"I said are you fucking happy now?"
She opened her mouth to talk but nothing came out.

"Did you get what you wanted?"
"Louis I don't know what you're talking about"
"That's Bullshit And You Know It" he said madly.
She once again looked somewhere else.

"They think I'm the one who tried to shoot the king!" he spat.

"I-"
"You wore the same shoes as mine. You wore the stupid hoodie I gave you when we were together and you fucking stole my gun to shoot them!"
She swallowed hard.
"You framed me" he said lowly.
She remained silent with her head down.

"Why? To take revenge? Just because I broke up with you? You knew the king would instantly make me his number one suspect without even thinking about the fact I would never ever do anything to hurt my Hannah. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED?!"
"NO!" She screamed and her tear rolled down.

"I didn't want to shoot them" she said as her eyes traveled up. She looked deep into his eyes. "I wanted to shoot her" she said with hatred and anger.

He leaned close to her face.
"And you wonder why I love her and not you" he whispered and turned his back to leave.
"You have 48 hours to confess to them. Or else, death would be your only escape" he threatened while putting his hood down.

"Only 48 hours" he turned around to face her.
"Babe" he said mockingly and left the house.

***

"Why are we getting dressed?" Josephine asked.
"Didn't you hear?" Elizabeth asked.
"What?"
"The king is getting married"
"Again?"
"To his beloved Hannah"
Josephine got mad and threw the dress in her hand on the floor.
"I am not coming" she said.
"You have to"
"And why's that?"

"Do you want your lovely husband back or not?"
"How?"
"Did you forget that he's still your husband. He hasn't divorced you yet, remember?"
"I remember. But apparently you forgot that we're both banned from the castle"

"And apparently you forgot that I am a witch. I can get us in and He will do all the work"
"Ugh fine. What time exactly is the wedding?"
"It's not today. We're just trying on the clothes to see which one's better"
"oh"
"Yes now try on some clothes"

***

Niall sat on the sofa in his room stretching his hands a bit.
"You should not overwork yourself you know?" Hannah said sitting next to him placing an orange juice in front of him.

"You are a king not a robot" she said.
He chuckled at her comment.
"Thanks" he said picking up the orange juice.
"So how was work?" Hannah asked.
"As usual" he placed the glass on the table.

"Actually there's something I wanted to talk to you about" Niall said.
"okay" she said nervously.
"I understand if you're not ready yet but I just thought that it's a topic we should discuss about"
"What topic?"

"Us having a baby" he said.

"oh"
"yes" he said.
"What about it?"
"I don't know about you but I know that I want a baby with you. Do you" he shifted closer to her.
"Do you think that one day you want a baby with me?" he asked.

She was thinking about it after their visit at Henry's house. She had feelings for Niall and she felt closer to him now. She felt safe with him. In fact she wanted to talk about the same topic with Niall but the whole Louis and the map situation caused her to forget about it.

"I mean .. yeah" she said.
"Yeah?" he smiled.
She smiled shyly and nodded.
"Perhaps shall we try after our wedding?" he asked.
"You know we're technically married yeah?" she said standing up and walking toward their bedroom. He smiled and walked toward the bedroom as well.

******
A/N
Hannah the baddie😜

Happy birthday to our beloved guard Payne😍

Anndd Samantha, Elizabeth, and Josephine are dummies😒