Chapter 11

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

(song recommendation for this chapter)

————————

"Josephine" Maura said. She turned around and faced Maura.
"May I have a word with you?" she said standing up. Josephine nodded and followed Maura to her room.
"I think we should go home" Jeff said standing up.
"Thank you for having us over your majesty" he bowed.
"I apologize for this" said Niall.
"No apology needed" The Styles family hugged Hannah goodbye and left.

Hannah sat back down next to Niall.
"Who is she?" she asked innocently.
"My first wife" He sighed heavily.
Her eyes widened a bit.

"Four years ago I was married to her. Well it was kind of an arranged marriage. My father wanted me to have a son. He wanted an heir. He also needed his business deal to be a success so he forced me to marry Josephine. So he shoots one arrow at two targets. I never had nor do I still have feelings towards her. That's why I sent her to Paris two years after our marriage as 'long vocation' because she means nothing to me."

"Your father approved?"
"He did. The second we figured that Josephine can't get pregnant, she lost her spot in my father's heart. He had nothing to do with her anymore. And this is why she is not the queen."
"What about your mother?"
"She never liked her much. She didn't want me to marry forcefully. Another reason why she is not the queen. She wanted me to settle with my own heart. Once I sent Josephine to her 'long trip' she suggested that I should marry someone who I have feelings for." he faced her and looked deep into her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are married?" She asked quietly.
"I didn't know she would come back" he said apologetically.

"WHAT?!"

"I think my mother told her about you" Niall said.
Seconds later Josephine stomped back in the living room.
"You're married?" Josephine asked.
He nodded in response.
Her eyes moved toward Hannah. Hannah looked down feeling guilty.
Josephine's eyes became glossy. She felt betrayed. She smiled sadly and walked away.

The next morning arrived. Niall was in his office working. Hannah took that opportunity to meet up with Liam.
"Your majesty" Liam bowed. She nodded at him. Liam dismissed other guards who were present.
"Did you talk to him?" she asked once everyone left.
"Yes but he is one stubborn boy. He declined"
"I knew it. He was always stubbor-" she stopped once she saw Liam's stare.

"Let me talk to him"
"No"
"I am not asking I am commanding."
Liam was taken back by her choice of words.
"I am the queen and I command you to arrange a private meeting for me and guard Tomlinson. The sooner the better" she opened the door and left leaving no room for argument.

Hannah walked in the hallway.
"How did you do it?" a voice cause her to come to a halt. She turned around and saw Josephine standing behind her.
"Excuse me?" Hannah asked.
"What spell did you put on him so he marries you?"
"I did not put any spell on anyone"
"Yeah right. The king loved me. He loved me and suddenly he loves someone else?"
"I thought you had an arranged marriage"
Josephine grabbed Hannah's collar shaking in anger.

"Listen. I don't know who do you think you are but always remember I am his first wife. His one and only. So any plans you have it will all fail"

"He married me without giving me an option to decline. If it was up to me and my plans, I would be in my home, down side of the city reading a book for my younger sister waiting for.." she didn't finish the sentence.