Chapter 32

Part 3

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

(Song recommendation for this chapter)

———————

Hannah walked toward the wooden framed standing mirror. She looked at herself and placed a hand on her stomach. Few seconds later Niall stood behind her and rested his hands on her stomach as well. He then placed his chin on her shoulder and kissed her temple and smiled warmly.

"Niall" she called catching his attention.
"I want a baby"
"A baby?" he asked feeling surprised.
"yeah" she nodded.
He stared at her in silence.
"I mean if you want to" she mumbled.
"Oh I want to, but since when you want to?" he asked.

"Since a while. I know I had a little breakdown last time but this time I really want to. I'm ready" she said.
"Ready, ready?"
"Yes"
"Hannah I don't want to pressure you into thinking that you have to bare my child at this moment"
"You are not" she scooted closer and placed his hand in hers.
"This time I really want to" she said.
"Say no more" he smiled and smashed his lips to hers and laid her down.

(Tw: Smut ahead. If you are uncomfortable skip until you see another bold message)

He moved his lips to her neck and kissed her gently. He undressed her and himself and connected his lips to hers again. She melted at his embrace. Her feeling has grown even more. He breathed on her skin and moved his lips to her nipples.

Her breath stuck in her throat. He hummed in pleasure causing her to shiver. His voice was deep and she liked that about him. His hands ran on her thighs. She let out a shaky breath. His mouth left a trail of kisses from her chest to her stomach. His lips travelled further down until it reached her core. And she lost it.

"Niall" she breathed out in pleasure. He hummed once again and flicked his tongue.
She fisted the duvet and her legs began shaking a bit. He removed his tongue and positioned himself.
"Are you sure?" he asked.
"I'm sure" she said and he entered her.

No protection. No pills.

He thrusted into her gently.
"Hannah" he moaned.
He pulled out almost completely and pushed right back in causing her to whimper.
He groaned and fastened his pace.

"This" he thrusted.

"Is"

"Perfect" he gave her a big thrust.

She moaned closing her eyes. He kissed her neck while thrusting.
"The things you do to me" he breathed out while thrusting deeply into her.
"Niall I'm close" she moaned in pleasure.
"So am I baby" he thrusted quicker.

"Hannah are you sure? Do you want me to pull out?" he asked in between his thrusts.
"I'm sure" she moaned.

And with one last big thrust they both reached their climax. With a few sloppy thrusts he rode out their high.

(End of smut)

He eventually pulled out and laid next to her.
"Perfect" he breathed out.
She tried to catch her breath while placing her hands on her stomach. They just tried to have a child together.