Chapter 28

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.
Hope you enjoy it.

———————

"I'm glad that you're alive" Liam said while hugging king Horan.
King Horan smiled and patted his back.
"I'm glad you are alive as well my queen" Liam told Hannah.
She smiled softly and nodded at him.
"Let's go" Liam said.
They sat in the carriage and went toward the sea.
"Are we supposed to sit in the boat again?" Hannah asked fearfully.

"I'm afraid so. But do not worry this time you will return to London safely" Liam told her. She gulped and nodded. Niall hugged her tightly in reassurance.
And guard Payne was right. They did get back to London safely.

"Finally" Niall exhaled throwing himself on the bed.
She sat next to him. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward him. Their faces were inches apart. Their noses were brushing against each other.

"you like me" he whispered grinning.
She let out a breathy laugh shaking her head. He connected his lips to her and kissed her slowly and passionately.

"Shall we go back to Ireland tomorrow?" He asked once they sat up straight.
"What about your meeting?"
"It's in the morning. We can go back after my meeting"
"Okay" she said nodding.
"This trip wasn't what I had in mind. I will take you to a better honeymoon. One that doesn't involve sitting on a boat in middle of nowhere"
"You don't have to" she giggled.
"Oh I have to" he said.

***

"So where exactly are we going?" Josephine asked Elizabeth.
"To my house. I need to collect some stuff and I have to used the telephone"
"Why the telephone?"
"To call the castle. I want to talk to my daughter Samantha"
"oh"

Elizabeth opened the door and entered the house. She closed the door once Josephine entered as well.
"I thought you said you live alone" Josephine said.
"I do"
"Then why can we hear sound of plates breaking?"
"Now that I don't know" she said.
They slowly entered the house and that was the moment mother and daughter got reunited again. In a messy kitchen with everything broken on the floor.

"Samantha?"
"Mother?"
"okay I'm going to step back" Josephine said and went to the living room.

"I don't understand what are you doing here? I mean how?" Samantha asked.
"I wanted to call you and explain everything for you. But what are you doing here?"
"I got fired"
"WHAT?! Why?"
"Because of you" Samantha became mad again.
"Me?"
"Yes you"
"Why?"

"Louis figured everything up because you didn't throw your stuff out!"
"oh"
"I lost him" Samantha said.
"But we can get him back. The same guy who helped me and Josephine will help you too"
"No. Not anymore"
"What?"
"I give up"
"Why?"
"Because mother I have learned my lesson. You can't force someone into loving you. His everything was and will be Hannah"
"But-"
"No more buts. From now on you are on your own" Samantha said and walked away.

***

"Tom" a guard in the castle called.
"What is it?"
"I found evidence"
"For?"
"For the whole Tomlinson situation"
"Show me"

"This paper was hidden under his pillow. It's a map of the castle. He was planning a escape for months. Look he has mapped which spots he had to guard. He also has mapped the spots which has less guards. The window in front of the ballroom is the spot where he guards and has less guards. That's why it's colored red while other spots are in blue and green"

"Alright I will show it to guard Payne once he comes back. You guys dig more"
The guard saluted and walked away.

***

King Horan was done with his meeting and he was walking back to his room.
"Oh hey. I've already pack for our trip back home" Hannah said once Niall entered.
"We still got some time. Until everyone gets ready"
"okay" she nodded.
"I still don't know why both my mom and uncle are here" Niall said.
"Well you're her son and his nephew. They were worried"

"Yeah I know but Payne said a guard told him and he instantly sat in the carriage. My mom said she was next to him when they heard the news. Isn't wired that uncle Calum was there at the same time?"

Hannah's eyes slightly widened and she began coughing.
"What? What?" Niall rushed to pour her a glass of water. He handed her the glass and she instantly drank it.
"Thanks" she said wiping her mouth.
"What happened?"
"I choked on my own saliva" she said placing the glass on the side table.

"so"
"so"
They said at the same time. They once again laughed.
"Second time in this trip" he chuckled.
"Go ahead. Your turn to say it first" she said.
"About the simple wedding"
"I was going to talk about the same topic" she said.
"Alright. What about it?"
"It was your turn"

"okay" he chuckled.
"I just wanted to say who do you want to invite?" Niall asked.
"Well you said simple didn't you? So only our families. And guard Payne"
"Guard Payne?"
"He is like a family now, isn't he?"
"True. He is like the brother I never had"
She smiled at his words. She missed her family.

Knock. Knock.
Niall opened the door.
"Everything is ready sir. We can go back to Ireland now" Liam said.

***

Heavy breaths. Fear sweats. Dark place to stay hidden. Dry throat and in need of a single drop of water. He removed the scarf from his face. He used his long sleeve to wipe the sweats from his face. He released a deep breath and sat on the floor.

"now what?" Louis asked himself.

********
A/N
I gotta admit I love cheesy Niall🤣