Chapter 3

Today was the night. It was the 25th anniversary of the club and the pressure was really high tonight. All our hard work from these past couple of weeks will finally be shown to the crowd. It was a full night tonight too, which just cranked our nerves more.

"Hey don't be nervous, you're gonna do great." Justin said from beside me. He always tried to reassure me that I would be great, but I always had a doubt. I mean, I knew I was good but I'm always afraid of messing up.

With this night being special, there was even more chaos tonight. People were running around like crazy just as there were a few minutes left until it was showtime. I could feel myself getting more anxious for this to start. I just hope I don't fuck this up.

I heard us being announced from backstage, and then that's when the countdown started. Everyone smiled brightly until the curtains were opened. The stage and crowd was exposed which shot fireworks inside of our bodies.

That's when it was for real. The side dancers started first, then the main dancers. I walked high and proud and made my way to the middle of the stage. Some of the other main dancers walked to the other sides of the stage. After just a few seconds, we got down to business.

I walked around my spot a bit, looking at the men in the crowd. It was a full house tonight like expected. There were a few men I recognized, while others were new. Either way, I tried my best to put a good show out there.

First, I gripped my pole softly before wrapping one of my legs around it and twisting myself slowly. After that, I climbed up the pole until I was high enough. I wrapped my legs securely around it before dropping my back and head down and then spinning. My hair fell on my face and towards the ground but I had my mask to keep me covered. At least my eyes.

I moved in a quick motion until I knew it was enough spins. Next, I grabbed the pole with both hands before pushing my legs up in the air and opening them as I slid down. Then I wrapped my legs around the pole and pushed my body forward so I sat on the pole.

With that, I unwrapped one leg off the pole and set my hands free. I twirled downward on the pole by just one leg and let my hands roam by body. Cheers and whistles were heard throughout the club, but I held in the smile and stayed in character.

-

After our long performance was over and cheers blew our ears, we walked to the backstage. Our producer and choreographer happily applauded at us with the rest of the staff. We all couldn't stop smiling like five year olds getting s new toy, but what can we say? We were happy.

"Beautiful! Bravo everyone! This has been an amazing night!" Randy cheered and hugged us. I hugged him before finally hugging Justin.

"Dude, I told you! You were amazing!" He said happily.

"Thanks, you too! You fucking hit that chopper move too!" I said excitedly since I knew Justin was struggling with that because of his minor injury.

"I barley hit it, Kellin." He said with a small laugh.

I talked with some of the other dancers until we were let go. Quickly I made my way to my dressing room. My body had calmed down a bit but I was still filled up with excitement. This night had been a success.

Right as I started taking off my costume, I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door a little so I could see the person and saw Justin.

"You need something?" I asked but was immediately confused when I saw his pained face.

"I need you to do me a huge favor!" He said quickly holding his stomach.

"Um, alright?" I said suspiciously. What could he want?