Chapter 14

Vic and I had had very late dinner after my practice. He insisted so I couldn't deny. At least it wasn't an over the top dinner like the other night. We had actually stopped at a Taco Truck which was more than good for me. Vic said that growing up he and his friends would always sneak off late to come this specific taco truck and just hang. He might of been born into elegance and poshness, but I know Vic isn't all about that completely.

It was fun to just eat whatever instead of actually going out to eat somewhere. I won't deny that I hated going out to somewhere fancy but it's nice to change it up a little. We had a good time and our night was filled with laughter and happiness as he talked about some of his childhood stories.

Just as we were about to leave the Taco Truck, we bumped into one of Vic's friends.

"Jaime!" He said and rushed to the guy to give him a hug.

"Aye, Vic!" Jaime said back. "Whatcha doing around here?"

"Well, to get some Tacos of course," he said in an obvious tone. "Just like the old times."

"Ah yes, the golden days," he said laughing, "and who is this?" Jaime looked over to me with a friendly smile.

"Oh, this is my friend Kellin." Vic introduced me to Jaime which introduced himself.

I smiled kindly at him although in the inside I was fuming. So I'm just a friend? What happened to 'I never said I wanted to be friends?'

I tried my best to mask my anger by plastering a smile on my face as the two guys spoke. They would engage me in the conversation sometimes but it was mostly them. I didn't mind but all I wanted now was to go home.

"Alright, well we should get going. It was nice seeing you, dude." Vic said his goodbyes to his friend.

"It was nice seeing you too, bro. Nice meeting you Kellin," Jaime said and I said goodbye to him. Overall I could say Jaime was a nice guy.

Vic and I walked to his car and drove off away from the truck. There was silence between us during the whole ride. I was just too angry and confused to want to speak to him, or even look at him for a fact.

I was relieved when we arrived at my apartment. Now, I could be fully angry but alone too.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked when I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Yeah, thanks for the ri-"

"No you're not. Tell me what's wrong or else I'll keep you locked in here until you do." He cut me off and grabbed my arm. I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of this so I relaxed myself back on the seat.

"What are we?" I asked and finally looked at him.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"Like, me and you. What are we? One could say that we're friends but normal friends don't do. . .some of the things we do. You said that you didn't want to be just friends with me, yet you told Jaime I was a friend. I'm just really confused and a little mad at everything. I'm sorry if I'm overreacting but I just want to know."

"The reason I told Jaime you were a friend was because nothing was official. I couldn't just say that you were my boyfriend although I really wanted to."

He sadly smiled at me and loosed the grip on my arm to move down to my hand.

"Do you really want. . ."

"A relationship? Yes, more than anything actually. I just didn't know how you completely felt for me. I wasn't sure if it you were just attracted to me physically so I decided to wait even if it was killing me in the inside to not call you mine."

So he truly does like me and wants something much more.

"Believe me when I say that it's not just the physical side that I like about you because it's much more than that. I really like you too Vic." I said and finally smiled at him.

"Okay, so then what do you say? Do you. . .wanna be my boyfriend?" He asked and I didn't waste a second to say yes. I chuckled a little before kissing him with eagerness. I was really falling for Vic and now we're official.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion as we kissed each other. I didn't want to leave him anymore but I knew I would soon have to. As we made out, I moved over to Vic and straddled him on the front seat in need of wanting to be closer to him. I grabbed his face and he wrapped his arms around me.

Everything was going great until the loud car honk went off which made us jump a little. I quickly pressed my back off the steering wheel and shot Vic an apologetic smile. He shook his head and started laughing. I soon laughed too and leaned into his warm chest.

This relationship will be the start of something beautiful. I know it.

*

This is a very short update sorryyy

But I'm soo sore that I just want to die!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for reading and voting and coMMENTING SHSHSHDHHDHDH I LOVE YA

VOTES: 37

Comments: 6

For next update