Chapter 15

Everything was going great. Ever since things became official with Vic, he's been nothing but sweet and caring. Of course, we had tons of fun if you know what I mean, but dating Vic almost seemed like the best thing ever. We didn't see each other every single day because of our busy schedules but it was alright.

"We're gonna have to finish our movie later," I said with a small pout. Vic and I were having a movie marathon to relax but I needed to get going soon.

"Why?" He asked with a frown.

"I have to go to the club, remember?" I said and stood up from his embrace.

"I don't want you to go," he said and pulled me back into his chest.

"It's my job, I have to go."

With a sigh, he let me go of me. I stood up and grabbed my phone and keys from the coffee table.

"You are staying over though, right?" Vic stood up and walked towards me.

"Yeah, I'll be here." I said before Vic leaned in to peck my lips.

"By the way, I've been meaning to ask you but are you still a private dancer?" He asked.

"Yep," I answered casually.

"Oh, well then I don't want you doing that anymore."

I looked at him blankly before bursting out laughing.

"Yeah, right." I said and noticed Vic wasn't laughing. "Wait, you aren't serious. . ."

"Um, yeah I'm pretty serious about that." He said leaving me with my mouth wide open. He's got to be joking.

"Real funny, Vic." I said but soon realized he was dead serious. "I'm not going to stop being a private dancer."

"Kellin, this isn't a choice. It's an order," he said almost making my eyes pop out of their sockets.

"What the fuck? Since when do you have a say in what I do?" I said and walked away from him.

"Babe-"

"Don't fucking babe me, Vic."

"I really don't want to argue right now." He said and rolled his eyes.

"We wouldn't have to argue if you had never gave me an idiotic demand. You're insane if you think I'm going to do what you say."

"In case you didn't notice, but we're in a relationship Kellin! You can't just be dancing like a damn slut privately for men. I should be the only one to see you in that way." He sternly said but I started to laugh. The 'slut' shaming didn't even faze me.

"This is my fucking job, Vic! You've known this ever since you've met me so why are you bringing this up now?" I said, my blood completely boiling. "And yeah, I get that we're in a relationship but if it bothers you that I dance for other men then you should've thought about that before asking me to be your goddamn boyfriend."

"Kellin I just-"

"No, you know what? Fuck you!" I said and quickly stormed out of his house.

What the fuck was wrong with Vic? I have no idea what's gotten inside of his head but it's fucking stupid.

Quickly I got inside of my car and drove away. My hands were turning white with the hard grip I had on the steering wheel but I didn't care. I was fuming with anger and I needed to calm myself.

I can't believe Vic would say something like that. He's being such a hypocritical bastard. To top it off he even called me a damn slut. I know I'm not that at all so I won't let that get to me. I just don't understand how he would want me to quit doing that if he knew all along that it was my job. For goodness sake that's how we met! I'm surprised he didn't say I had to quit my whole fucking job because 'I should be dancing for him only'.