Chapter 8

Dedicated to The_Real_Satan because you are amazing and make me laugh haha

I passed long rays of massive mansions. There were a lot but they were all well separated. Vic's house was without a doubt one of the best looking houses. This must of cost a fortune but he was born into it so it makes sense.

His house was surrounded by tall palm trees and was a beige colored home. It was two stories that left me wondering why he needed so much space. I mean, he doesn't exactly live with his father or anyone else for a matter of fact.

Either way, I drove in the driveway and parked my car in front of the garage. I got out of my car and took out the small bag I needed which had some necessities.

I walked towards the large front door before ringing the doorbell. My heart was pounding inside of me but I tried to keep still. I couldn't mess this up and look like a fool.

A few seconds later he appeared and let me in.

"Good evening, Mr. Fuentes." I said in a stern tone but added a small smirk.

"Hello, to you too, Mr. Quinn."

As we walked inside deeper, I couldn't help but see how elegant everything was designed. I wonder if he had done it himself or if he had paid someone to do it. This almost looks like one of those movies set houses and not a normal house.

"You have a nice home," I said when we got to the living room. There was a long white couch with a few other smaller ones surrounding it. One of the larger plasma screen tvs was placed in the middle of the living room. Probably more than 80 inches. "So, where can I do my thing?"

Without answering, he led me upstairs and into a room. The room was pretty vacant expect for a black couch and a pole in the middle.

"So what, you've always had a pole in this room?" I asked.

"I had it installed this week after you told me."

Wow, this man is capable of anything. Just imagine if you were to get on his bad side.

"Wow, well thank you." I said and dropped the bag by the door.

"When should I come back?" He asked.

"Um, give me ten minutes and you can come inside." I said and placed my hands on his chest. I ran my fingers across for a second before playfully pushing him away out the room and shutting the door.

Once he was out, I quickly unpacked my bag and took out some of the candles I had brought. I lit them up and placed them around the room. The were Jasmine sented candles that never failed to set the mood. The exotic smells always ignited my body with passion.

After that was done, I put on some sensual music and changed into my costume. I wasn't going to put on makeup so I quickly put the mask on. My top was black sheer and I wore black lace underwear shorts. The top left my chest completely exposed but I didn't mind. Lastly, I sprayed my body with some cologne but not enough to make the whole room smell like it.

I was already warmed up before I came here so now I just stood here and waited for Vic's arrival.

A few minutes later, he slowly opened the door and let himself in. I closed it and grabbed his hands before leading him to the couch. With enough force, I pushed him down to it and made sure to keep full eye contact with him. I could tell he was surprised by the way his pupils were dilated and how his mouth was open.

I leaned into him so I was face to face and ran my index finger across his jaw. Once I reached his chin, I teasingly kissed his cheek before walking to the pole.