Chapter 7

Justin and I were going to meet up for lunch like usual. Without a doubt, I knew he was going to ask me many questions. Ever since las night, I don't know what to think. I know I like Vic a little more than before but at the same time, he's just one of my clients. Isn't it illegal to associate with your client in that way?

I sat on a small booth and ordered myself a plain water and Justin a lemonade as I waited for him. A few minutes later he walked through the door with the biggest grin ever. I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything.

"So, how was the dinner?! Did y'all bang?!" He practically squealed.

"Shh, calm down there." I said with embarrassment covering my cheeks. Damn you with your perverted thoughts, Justin! "Can we order first?"

He nodded and then that's what we did. I ordered myself a simple sandwich.

"Okay, now can we talk about your dating life?" Justin asked.

"Yes, okay since you're a loser and don't have one." I said with a small chuckle before he threw me the middle finger.

"So, where did he take you?" He quickly asked.

"I don't remember the name of the restaurant but it was posh as fuck. Like my weekly pay could probably not even cover the bill for that meal. It was just over all extravagant. In all honesty though, he didn't have to take me to such a fancy place. I would've been okay with going out to eat burgers or something like that. Although he said that he likes to treat his dates well."

"Ooh, you got yourself a gentleman." Justin said with a wink.

"Perhaps, I guess."

"And what was he like?" He asked.

"He's actually. . .much more different than you'd think. He's not an arrogant asshole that likes to throw his money everywhere. Well, maybe he does like to throw it a little considering how much he's spent on me. It's ridiculous really. But other than that, Vic is just this cheeky and flirty guy. He's funny and he truly listens, you know? And I don't know, they're might be a second date too."

"Someone has a crush!" He said loud enough to make some heads turn.

"No, well I do like him a little but I don't know. He's just my client so isn't that like illegal?"

"Maybe, but he's not your client anymore." He said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean he's not my client anymore?" I asked.

"Well Saturday night they kicked him out. You even told me what had happened in there."

"Oh, well yeah but I didn't know they had actually kicked him out of the club," I said.

He didn't tell me that.

"Yeah, they did for harassment although we know it really wasn't that. You'll probably have another client by next week."

I groaned at the news. Damn, I won't dance for Vic anymore. Security really wasn't joking around when they said people wouldn't get away with things. Fuck, and I was actually planning something bigger this Saturday for him as repay for everything he's done.

"Shit, this sucks." I said.

"Well, you at least have his number right." He asked but I shook my head as in 'no'. "How were you guys gonna have a second date if you don't even have each other's numbers?"

"I don't know. The whole number thing just never came up, okay!" I said rushed.

"Well you better find a way to contact him again. Do you know where he works?" He asked.