Chapter 35

Ps. Im so annoyed with this Kellin. why dID I CREATE HIM JSKSKSKSKI

I woke up with a pounding headache. I couldn't even open my eyes, but when I did I immediately regretted it. Sharp pain struck to them as they adjusted to the light, making me wince. Fuck, I shouldn't have drank so much.

After my eyes could see clearly, I realized I wasn't in my room. In an instant, they widen but I didn't dare look beside me. I was afraid of what I'd see because I so knew what was there.

Could I have been more idiotic? How could I have let this happen? This was a mistake, a total fucking mistake.

Still without looking to my left, I got out of the bed, feeling disgusted with myself. My nude body picked up its scattered clothes in a hurry, fearing that any minute my drunken mistake would wake up any moment.

Just as I turned the bed, I hit my hip on the table, making me hiss in pain and curse. I looked at him finally, and saw him stir a little in his sleep but he didn't wake. After I picked up my belongings, I booked it and went into my room without making a sound. I locked the door and sat on my bed.

I'm so pathetic. I feel as if I had betrayed Vic. I never meant to do it, but I did. What brought me to even come onto him like that? I don't necessarily like Oli so how I did decided to do this?

Loneliness.

I guess it got the best of me. It shouldn't have though. This was a mistake. I felt like crying right here, right now. I'm such a fucking flop.

Only an idiot would let go of themselves like this. Vic didn't deserve this. I mean, we aren't exactly together but still.

Feeling dirty and disgusted with myself, I picked up some fresh clothes and walked into the shower. As much as I scrubbed and cleansed my skin, I still had that feeling within me. My skin was red but I still felt the same.

After fifteen minutes, I gave up and got out of the water. I changed into some clothes and sat on the bed. What was I going to do? What about Oli? Did he like me or was he just drunk like me?

Maybe I should move out sooner than I had planned. I need to find an apartment for reals now.

Just as I started to look for my phone, there was a knock on my door that made me freeze.

"Kellin?" Oli said, making me gulp.

Shit, what am I supposed to do now.

"Can we talk?" He spoke again.

"Um. . .yeah sure. Hold on," I could barely speak but I would have to do it.

I walked to the door and with shaky hands, I opened the door. There he stood, in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. I didn't know what to say so I just moved out of the way and let him in. He sat on the corner of my bed, and I sat beside him but not too close.

"So about last night. . ." He started.

"I'm sorry." I quickly blurted out, looking at him. "I wasn't thinking straight last night and I was lonely so I did something incredibly stupid. I hope you don't hate me now."

"What? How could I ever hate you?" He asked and I shrug. "Besides, it wasn't your fault completely. I was wasted as hell too so it's just as my fault as it is yours. Last night was just drunken mistake."

"Yeah it was. I just don't want you to get the idea that I have like, feelings or something for you. No offense," I quickly added in with a chuckle.

"Non taken. I don't feel like that about you either so I hope we can just, forget about it? I'd hate to lose you as a friend because of this."

As soon as he said that, I couldn't of been more relieved. Now I know for sure that he doesn't have feelings for me whatsoever. Maybe things could go back to normal.