Chapter 18

Chapter is dedicated to @vicsnips because your comments make my dayyy lol

Waking up the following morning really sunk in the fact that I was in Florida. You could say I was still very much in shock after everything that has happened. Even though I wanted to, I hadn't really planned anything so I'd probably be in my bed right now if it wasn't for Vic.

I turned to face Vic's sleeping figure and just stared at him. It wasn't a creepy stare, but more of an admiration look. He is just too good for me.

I didn't really feel like getting up so I took this time to get on my phone. When I turned it on I saw that I had a message from Justin. He had sent it just about an hour ago.

From: Justin

Aye, me and a couple of buddies are going up to LA. Wanna come?

To: Justin

I'm actually not in SD atm. . .im in Florida.

Just a few minutes after I sent the text, Justin replied.

From: Justin

WTF? Why you in Florida?! How?!

To: Justin

Long story short, Vic brought me here.

From: Justin

Ohhhhh I see now ^_^ well have fun, bro. Don't get too wild ;)))))))

To: Justin

Shut up

I sent before putting my phone on the nightstand again. After a while of just laying there with nothing to do, Vic woke up.

"Hey," he said and stretched his body.

"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" I asked and traced over his chest with my index finger.

"Very much good. How about you?"

"I could say the same thing," I said before kissing his jaw softly. "So, what are the plans for today?"

"Well, I thought that today we can do some basic exploring around. Since our hotel is right by South Beach, we can go down there and walk around. Today is kind of a 'wing it' day, honestly. Although, I do have some things planned out for some of the other days."

I nodded as he spoke.

"But if you have something in mind that you want to do, feel free to tell me."

"Alright, I'll take a look at those travel brochures later." I said and stood up from the bed.

I stretched out before checking the time. It was close to ten.

"So I say we shower and go down for some breakfast? How does that sound?" He asked which I nodded to.

With a smug smile, Vic grabbed my hand gently and led me to the overly big and fancy bathroom. Vic slid open the large glass doors to the shower and turned on the water so it could warm up. I changed out of my clothes with Vic doing the same thing. Once we were fully bare, Vic reached his hand into the water to check the temperature. As soon as it was at the right temperature, he fully opened the doors and led me into the steaming shower.

We both stood under the cascading water, enjoying the feeling of it running down our bodies. When I looked at Vic, I saw a different look than I expected. This wasn't going to be just a quick shower.

Instead of waiting for Vic to make the first move, I beat him to it by kissing his lips. He immediately responded to me by pushing me against the wet wall and hungrily attacking my lips, leaving me breathless. I held onto his neck and pulled on his hair hard enough to have him groaning. I could tell he was getting hard, quickly too but so was I.