Chapter 38

PLEASE BE ACTIVE ON THIS CHAPTER!!!! i didnt think i was going to update so please give me feeback or correct my grammar lol there might be a few mistakes cus i did this quickly but yeah PLEASE BE ACTIVE

The past few weeks had been something alright. They went by slow, but at the same time quicker than I expected. So much was going on, but I am happy.

I moved out of Oli's house and finally found an apartment. I'd be lying if I said it didn't bum me out leaving his home. Oli is a good friend and I miss seeing him everyday. We meet up from time to time but not too often. He's going on tour soon though, so I won't see him for a very long time.

If I compare my apartment to Oli's home, his wins by far. I mean, my apartment isn't too bad but it isn't the best. It's smaller than the one I had back home, and a little beat up. I could fix that though. It wasn't deep in the city because that shit is expensive, but it's not too far either. The only perks about this place is that there is a public gym and pool. That would suffice for now I guess.

The long distance relationship was in full sail, and if I had to describe the experience, I would say its completely, utterly filled with misery. I don't know how other couples do it when it comes to being apart for much longer. I mean, I was fine most of the time, but there were times when I just felt so blue about the whole ordeal. I wanted him so bad to hold me in his warm embrace, but he was far away. The first two weeks weren't that hard to deal with because I knew he was in New York on business, but now he's back in San Diego and has been there for the past week. Even still, he's been busy and so have I. Our schedules just keep colliding.

While he was in New York, we face timed or skyped for a little less than an hour most days. Sometimes it was just twenty or thirty minutes, but I was just glad I had the chance to see him smile and speak. Now that he's back in San Diego we can speak a little more which is a relief.

I like to think that Vic is doing okay with this all, but I could see right through him. He always complained about it while I just tried to not think about it. Sometimes, he'd even get angry. Not at me necessarily, but at the situation. I'd have to calm him down and eventually with some talk, the rage would vanish. The other day he was so close to just not show up to his meeting to come over here. I told him that he couldn't do that because after all, he is the one in charge of the company and has to live up fully to the President's duties. Vic is just a person that absolutely needs the physicality of a relationship. Not in a sexual way, but just to be with your partner. Although maybe it's a little bit of both, but overall he just does not do long distance. I don't either but it's the only option.

Man, if it's tough right now with it just being a month, how is it going to be when I'm doing my shows? They're not just in Los Angels, or California for that matter. I'll be going to some major cities in America so who knows how long we'll be separated for. Fuck, I don't even want to think about it but how can I not?

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thoughts and focused on what I was really excited about. Our first show is this weekend. After all the countless practices and hours of preparing, it was finally here. I was excited and nervous, just how I felt before I went on stage for the first time at the club. My stomach already had butterflies and it wasn't even the day yet.

My parents were coming to the show. They didn't have to but they insisted on seeing me perform on a stage in front of hundreds of people. This was such a big thing for me, a big step up in my career. I mean, people were paying to see the show. I'm not the main person of the show, but I'm not an extra that stays in the back. No one ever starts at the top though. You have to slowly, gradually make your way up there.