Chapter 9

Eh this is kinda a filler but not at the same time lol sorry for being so boring.

I woke up surrounded by white sheets and with a big fluffy white pillow underneath my head. The ceiling I am used to seeing every morning was much more different than this one which reminded me of everything. The events of last night flooded my mind in an instant.

I turned my head to see Vic asleep. He looked like a small child in his peaceful slumber. It was so odorable.

I smiled before resting my head on the pillow again. It's funny because at first my intention was never to sleep with him. I had always planned on just dancing for him but once I got here and started actually dancing, my plans changed. In all honesty, I think it was need or longing to feel like this again which is what brought me to do this. Like I said, it had been a while.

I know I said I didn't like sleeping around anymore but this is different. I actually know Vic so he isn't a complete stranger. To be honest, I expected him to kick me out afterwards but he didn't. Usually you do the do, and then you leave. How would he react when he wakes up though?

Since I couldn't really do nothing, I took a look at his room since I didn't have the chance yesterday. It was the same beige color and it was fairly large. Without a doubt I knew this was a kind size bed. There was another large tv on the wall and there was a walk in closet to the side. There was a door by the far corner of the room which leads to what I assume is the bathroom. My eyes then wandered to the clock on the wall which read 8:45.

I didn't have my phone with me so I couldn't really do anything. Twenty minutes of pure boredom passed until I decided to get up. I got up carefully from the bed, making sure I didn't wake up Vic. As I stood up, I could feel the soreness from the harsh sex but I didn't mind. Since I was completely naked, I looked for my lace underwear and spotted them to the side. I put them on before walking into the bathroom.

I turned on the light and walked to the mirror. I quietly gasped at the sight of myself. My sex hair looked like a birds nest and my neck was covered in small red hickeys. There was no way I could go out in public like this. I would have to cover them with some concealer. Thank goodness that I always carry a small stash of makeup in my car. I always have some in there in case I forget it for the show.

I took a look at the rest of my body and found some small blue and purple bruises by my hips. Vic sure has a hard touch. Just looking at them brought back the memory. I could almost feel his fingers linger on my skin again.

I washed my face with cold water and rinsed my mouth with some of the toothpaste and mouthwash he had. With one of his brushes, I brushed my hair to make it look decent.

I came back out to find Vic still very much asleep. The clock read 9:25. I could completely leave his home or stay a little longer. His look tells me to stay - or at least I think it does. With that, I decided what I'm going to do and leave the room.

I close the door quietly before making my way down the hallway. The setting was so strange to me since I hadn't really taken notice of it. I just hope I don't get lost. Why does Vic even need such a large home like this anyways?

I passed the room where I had given Vic the dance and then turned the corner from memory from when he had brought me up here. I walked down the staircase and walked towards the living room. I passed another long hallway before reaching another room. It was the dining room. I walked further and finally reached a large kitchen.

It didn't take me long to find the food supplies so I was quick to start cooking. I was hungry and I'm sure Vic would be too after waking up. Since I didn't really know what Vic liked to eat, I just decided to make a bit of everything. It wasn't anything fancy but hey, it's the thought that counts.