Chapter 5

I told Randy that I had accepted Vic's offer, although I don't know if Vic himself knew about my decision. Either way, I would see him tonight.

For some reason, I was even more nervous to dance for him. I guess it's because I know it's him I'm dancing for and not some other man. It's like a whole new weight of pressure has been placed on my shoulders. I want to please him, but I shouldn't want this that bad.

I would have a little while to calm down though because I have to get through my nightly performance first. This time I didn't have as many nerves and treated the show like any other. My nervousness was more from my soon private dance session.

Like any other night, we waited backstage to be counted down. Once that was done, we walked out into the stage and performed.

I would have to say that I was doing pretty well like usual. That was until I saw him. Vic was seated by a small steel table with a cocktail in his hand. He sat with two other men that were vaguely familiar. Vic looked like his charming and handsome self. I'm sure he felt my stare because next thing I know, his eyes are locked with mine.

I didn't look away and almost danced just for him. He wore a similar dark suit like the other day and had a relaxed look on his face. Our gazes for each other were extremely powerful that it made it impossible to look away.

I wonder what he was thinking about. All I could think about was his beauty and questioned the person he actually is. One would think that business men like him are arrogant and cocky. For some reason, I don't think that's him. People can be deceiving though.

After a while of pure eye contact, I painfully pried my eyes off him and looked at the rest of the crowd. I knew it would get suspicious sooner or later.

Throughout the whole performance, I could feel his eyes burning holes on me. I know he was looking but I didn't dare look back. I knew that once I did that, I would not be able to control myself.

By the time the show was over and everyone cheered, I smiled brightly and built courage to look at Vic. Just as expected he applauded and looked at me with a sense of adoration. God, he was beautiful.

We all walked off the stage and into backstage. Like normal we talked and then we were let go. I went inside my dressing but not even five minutes had passed when I received a knock on my door. I opened the door to find a delivery guy with a notepad in hand.

"Kellin Quinn?" He asked.

I nodded and then he gave me a pen to sign the sheet of paper. Reluctantly, I signed my name over the small line on the paper. I was overly confused until he smiled at me and gave me something. In his hands he carried a large vase bouquet of pure Hydrangeas. Some of them were white and some were light purple. They were beyond beautiful.

The guy soon left, leaving me alone with the vase. What was this all about? I walked inside my room again and shut the door. The decoration was unnecessary massive. I mean, it was almost as big as me! I put the flowers on top of my small coffee table before turning them around. God, these flowers are so expensive too!

On top of some of the purple flowes was a small note. It had my name written in elegant cursive. I turned the note over to find more writing.

Another astonishing and devine show, Mr. Quinn. You truly amazed me once again. I look forward to seeing you alone tonight

-Vic

Was this actually happening? Did Vic really get me flowers? Clearly if he signed the note. Why though? I'm just a dancer.

Flustered, I quickly made my way to Justin's room with the flowers in my hand. I knocked on his door with my foot since my hands were pretty occupied. Just a few seconds later he opened the door.