Finale Part 2

With one last loop and pull, Vic's tie was set. I smiled, running my hands down the silky black material.

"You'll be the handsomest man in there tonight," I whispered and kissed his cheek.

When I stepped back, I could see his full beauty. God, he was completely breathtaking.

"Thank you, Darling. I, without a doubt, know you'll shine brighter than the sun has ever shone."

"I won't be that great," I said with a small blush.

"Yet you will."

I rolled my eyes, pushing him a little so he stumbles. Vic gave me a disapproving look before lunging towards me into a bear hug. I giggled a little when he picked me up and threw me on the bed. Next thing I knew, I was pinned down, Vic's face only a few centimeters away from mine. I felt his warm breath on me as I laid there.

"You need to learn how to accept a compliment, mister. I don't understand how you don't realize you're an amazing. . .outstandingly. . .talented human. I've come to know I'm a gorgeous fellow, so you need to do the same. Of course, not with my appearance because you already know that." He said, sending me a small wink at the end. I rolled my eyes for the second time in that moment.

"Fuck off, you narcissistic prick."

"Throwing colorful words, are we?" He said, raising an eyebrow - or caterpillar.

"I'm not, but I can begin to. Blue, red, black, yellow, green, diarrhea green, violet, pink, brown - must I go on?" I asked with a smirk plastered on my face.

"You forgot white, the color of your ass." Vic said before he leaned down to lick my nose.

"Ugh, why am I still with you!" I shouted, struggling to move under his tight grip. All I wanted now was to be set free so that I could use both hands to strangle Vic to death.

"What can I say? White can't get enough of brown," he said and kissed me softly, "but brown can't get enough either. It's never enough."

I was about to say something but lips had to stop me, leaving me to forget about it all. Vic's grip loosened on my wrists, as he brought his body down on mine. Part of my brain knew this was a bad idea but I couldn't stop. We kissed ferociously for what seemed hours, leaving me panting. Before either of us could get completely turned on though, I moved my face so his lips would meet my cheek. Unfortunately, that just led to Vic trailing his lips to my neck. He sucked smoothly and bit, making me let out a gentle moan.

"Babe, it isn't the time for th-is." I said as he sucked harder.

"Just. . .a little. . ." He said and moved his lips further to my collarbone. I arched my back when he grinded his lower region against mine, turning me on much more than I should be.

"Fuck, Vic. . ." I said as I felt the heat reach my cheeks. He rubbed us together repeatedly, making me grow in lust. As soon as I felt his hard on, I realized there was no turning back now. "If we're going to do something. . .it needs to be done quick."

"Just a little ol' quickie. No problem," he said before taking off his blazer and unzipping his pants. I pulled down my sweats just enough to release my member, before Vic came back and held me. I held his member with my hand and in no time, with a few movements and kisses, both us of us released the built up frustration.

When we were fully done, we both cleaned up and walked down the stairs, laughing at how quick we had been to orgasm. Once we were down, we entered the garage.

"Which car?" He asked after the automatic lights turned on.

"Um, how about the Mercedes?" I asked, and he nodded. "By the way, you need to take me ridding on your motorcycle one day."