Chapter 6: Giant Elephant's Proposal

There were towering old trees everywhere on Luoying Mountain, the entire mountain was shrouded in darkness and dampness. As a nocturnal creature, this was a rare and perfect home for cats.

But, this was not my home.

Jumping off the crow's wings, I lay on the ground, sniffing left and right, but I could not smell any familiarity in the air. I sadly glanced back and called a few times.

Bull Devil and Luo Sha glimpsed at me. The crow turned back into Yin Zi, he smiled at me and said, "Get up, we're home."

This wasn't my home.

I sat on the ground, shaking my head and was unwilling to get up, he forcibly grabbed my hand, wanting to drag me.

"No!" I fiercely flung Yin Zi away, hitting a tree not far away. This caused the tree and the surrounding area to sway and shake.

The leaves fell like rain. He wiped the blood from his mouth, struggled to stand up, and once again, came to me and grabbed my arm saying, "Stand up!"

I raised my head to look at Yin Zi's gem like black eyes, his eyes full of sadness, I didn't know why such a sad memory suddenly pierced through my brain, so I slowly stood up.

"Good, good, just like that." Bull Devil said, wanting to help me up by my other hand, was suddenly stared at by Luo Sha, and immediately retracted.

Yin Zi finally smiled, and escorted me, step by step, I followed his pace and also tried to walk on two feet. I did not find it as bad as I thought it would be, it was very very comfortable.

I soon began to gallop, occasionally leaping over tree trunks, skipping over streams, and Yin Zi opened up his wings from behind to keep up with my speed.

All of a sudden, the strong scent of a wild beast stopped my pace, a one-eyed tiger jumped out, and stood in front of me. It was dripping with saliva, and its eyes were filled with anger, power and a murderous aura.

"Meow!" I frighteningly cried, retreating to Yin Zi's rear, "There.....there's a tiger, kill.....kill it!"

"King please have mercy!" The tiger suddenly knelt down and spits out, "This little one has come late and neglected his duty, please have mercy and spare my life."

I didn't understand the words he was saying, so I grabbed Yin Zi's collar and told him, "Tiger! Tiger! Quickly kill him!"

The tiger kneeling on the ground kept kowtowing* and shouting, "King, please have mercy! King, please have mercy!"

*[TN]: To kneel and touch the ground with the forehead in worship or submission as part of Chinese custom.

The shouting from the two of us became louder and louder, and I grabbed Yin Zi by his neck, and left him simply speechless.

Fortunately, Bull Devil arrived to inform, "What are you guys doing?"

I quickly let go of Yin Zi and threw him to one side and shouted, "There's a tiger! Gege help me!"

The bull devil did not react, Luo Sha shoved through him and gently held me, "Don't worry sister, this tiger is very good, very obedient, if you do not believe me then play roll with him."

I look down at his earnest eyes, walking towards the tiger I doubtfully said, "Sit!"

The tiger obediently sat down.

I recalled in the past watching puppies in training, so I commanded, "Lie down, roll, play dead, and don't move."

This tiger was much more behaved and obedient than any dog, obeying all my commands and lying still.