Chapter 89-90

Chapter 89: Pushed

Xuan Qing Palace was lively and bustling, the noise has caused me to lose sleep these past few days. I almost even wanted to back out on this marriage, but was eventually coaxed back into it with a variety a seafood from Xiaolin and Jin Wen.

There was a month until the wedding, even in his spare time, Bi Qingshen Jun was busy. The servants brought him stacks of golden paper in which he wrote on. Wawa along with the other servants helped packaged and deliver them. These were said to be invitations.

Although my righteous brother Bull Devil received an invitation, he wasn’t able to come to the heavenly realms because he and Luo Sha were still in the midst of a cold war. In addition, the heavenly realm had many strict rules.

Under my pleas, Luo Luo and Jin Nan have arrived at Xuan Qing Palace. They could be considered Bi Qingshen Jun’s grand disciples, since they were my disciples and I was a disciple of his. So when the two kneeled in front of Bi Qingshen Jun to pay respects their grand master, I could clearly see Bi Qingshen Jun’s face turn pale. Wawa then curiously asked, “Your Shifu is marrying your grand master. In the future, how will you address her?”

Bi Qingshen Jun’s expression became even more fierce, even the clever Jian Nan could not think of an answer. Thus they were pitifully kicked out and sent to Mo’lin as a little maid and page boy by their grand master…..

Mo’lin immediately protested, “Stop sending stuff over to my place!”

Bi Qingshen Jun just smiled and said two words, “Jin Wen.

On that subject, he no longer had any complaints or words to say. In that time, after they’ve arrived in the heavenly realm, they’ve been all smiles and laughter, not a hint of discontent could be seen on their faces.

In the midst playing and running around, the wedding date drew closer. The demon school had also reopened.

I originally thought that after marriage, I wouldn’t need to attend the school anymore, but this idea was knocked out of my head by Bi Qingshen Jun. He says that ever since I started studying my knowledge and wisdom has gone up, my reasoning sense as well! And so, besides the few days that the marriage would take up, the rest should be spent obediently studying and reading…..since in about a year, I’d be able to graduate.

I reluctantly bid farewell to Bi Qingshen Jun and returned back to the school. However, I was surrounded instantly swarmed by the students. The girls asked how I hooked up with a higher god, and asked for tips and ideas. The boys asked if Bi Qingshen Jun was taking in any disciples at the moment. Is it that hard to be near a higher god? Pillow talk was also highly requested of me to talk about.

I thought for a long time and then told the girls that sometimes I would roll around on the ground like a baby. Or how I rub his face against my fur and sometimes give him a kiss, also occasionally calling out like a cat.

In response to this, they all profusely blushed. The next day when Bi Qingshen Jun came to pick me up, a few of the girls mysteriously fell near him…..he was extremely baffled by this. I suspected that it was the fault of the servants in charge of cleaning since there were trails of stones that people could stumble on everywhere.

As for the boys, I also helped them out and asked Bi Qingshen Jun, he said, “Must have good health, not afraid of death or crying. Is able to follow commands. Martial arts don’t need to be high, but if you were killed in battle, you must start over and reincarnate. All previous gained cultivation would be lost. Please consider carefully.”

These words dispelled many of the boys’ ideas of enlisting.

On the fourth day since school started, Shao Zhong and Xiao Zi finally returned, and together as well. I almost could not recognize their appearances. It’s only been half a year since I’ve seen them, but that jerk grew taller, almost as tall as Bi Qingshen Jun. His face has changed from childish and cute to very handsome. Intimately standing next to Xiao Zi, he looks like an uncle who’s about to molest a cute and young girl.