Chapter 49: Mortal Realm Asessments

Hurriedly, following my descriptions of the surrounding scenery from what I could remember, Xiaolin ran to go save Shao Zhong. He was already no longer dangling on the tree, not even his shadow could be seen. We could only return empty-handed, we sent some people to inquire about Shao Zhong’s Shifu Na Zha at the Third Dragon Prince’s court, but it turned out he had already returned, so we dropped this matter.

On the second day, I wanted to stay beside Bi Qingshen Jun at Xuan Qing Palace, but he did not agree with it, and wanted me to go to school. He said that to study properly and learn is a cat’s job, and that he has Xiaolin here to take care him no problem.

Jin Wen suggested, “The chance that something could go wrong if you stayed here is comparatively higher…..”

Therefore the me that was disdained could only dawdly rub and went to school with Wawa.

Before I even entered the door, I heard enthusiastic bursts of sound of laughter,

“From what I heard, you went to peek at the seven celestial maidens taking a bath, and was caught and hung on a tree for one full night?”

“Which fairy had the nicest body?”

“Shao Zhong you are so despicable! I was wrong about you!”

“I didn’t think there would be such a kinky thief at this demon school~ Hahahahaha~ Teacher Huang will definitely be so angry that his nose would become crooked!”

Shao Zhong came back? I hastily entered the classroom and wanted to ask what had really happened that day, but unexpectedly, he had already stood up with a cold face, and pounced towards Xiao Yao that was laughing the loudest, and then mercilessly chomped down.

That Xiao Yao should be of the bear family, his strength was quite formidable, and so the two kept biting each other back and forth. There was slapping and punching, causing the classroom to be turned upside down, there were scratches and scars all over, this really was an intense fight.

Wawa desperately pushed and pulled the me that was fascinated at the lively crowd, and called in panic, “Quickly get them to stop fighting, what do we do if they are hurt?”

I stepped forward, extended my hands and grabbed hold of each side, forcibly separating the two, and did not allow them to continue fighting.

The bear demon seeing that he was completely immobilized, shouted in anger, “You kinky thief! You actually dare hit your grandfather! Do you not want face any more?”

Shao Zhong gave me a vicious look, turned his head away, and then said in a nearly trembling voice, “I didn’t purposely go to take a peek, at that time, I went looking for that ugly Xiao Zi, and accidentally stumbled across the jade pond. As I was about to leave, those celestial maidens came in and started to take their clothes off, I wanted to immediately leave, but I was too late…..I didn’t expect them to call me a kinky thief, and they didn’t even listen to what I had to say and tied me up and hanged me from a tree.”

Xiao Yao made a ‘pei’ sound and then said, “Quit bluffing! Everyone here knows what is the truth and what is a lie.”

Shao Zhong did not continue to speak, he pushed away my hands, tidied the stuff on his desk, and then walked away in the direction of outside.

I quickly blocked his way, “Where are you going to play?”

“That ugly has not come back yet.”

Han Jing came next to him, smiled and said, “If you care about her so much, then don’t bully her so often.”

“You don’t even know, you are so hateful!” Shao Zhong turned around to give her a glare, and then turned to ask me, “The other day you were captured by those seven bastards, how did you escape them?”