Chapter 104-105

Chapter 104: Budha

The sun gradually rose up into the sky, drying the morning dew on the grass, and also my tears as well.

Mo’lin bandages my wounds, Jin Wen and Wawa helped me prepare and get dressed, the Blue Feather Goddess taught me the necessary etiquettes when meeting the Budha, and Bull Devil gege gave me a warm hug.

After everything has been prepared, Ao Yun transforms into a flaming red dragon, his scales exuding a golden glow. His stature billowing in the clouds would be mighty enough to attract everyone’s attention, beautiful enough to hold your breath.

He slowly lands with his four claws creating a cloud of dust, in a low voice, he says to me, “Climb on.”

I nodded my head, and as I was about to climb onto the dragon, Yin Zi grabbed my hand and would not let go.

“What is it?” I asked, puzzled.

“Promise me,” Yin Zi’s tone was desolate, but was full of hope, “That whether or not Shen Jun can be saved, you can’t do anything stupid, and must come back and find me.”

“Okay.” I nodded.

“This time, you can’t leave me alone by myself…..” After a moment of silence, Yin Zi said carefully, “I will wait for you to come back, everyone will be waiting for you to come back, so don’t hurt their feelings.”

“I’ll be back.” I looked up at everybody with a renewed commitment, their eyes shining.

“I wish you success…..” Yin Zi was reluctant to let go. I stepped onto Ao Yun’s back, the dragon roared and disappeared into the horizon. Passing thousands of miles in a blink of an eye, and disappearing from everyone in a blink of an eye.

I sat on the dragon’s back in silence. No trace of expression, just the fierce wind rippling through my face and hair. What will happen in the future? I don’t know, my heart was anxious, but also contained hope.

Only one thing is certain, after Bi Qingshen Jun appeared in my life, his smile and his person is what my heart yearns for.

Do you regret it? No, absolutely not. If you give me another chance, I’d always pick him.

I don’t know how long we’ve flown. Ao Yun suddenly asked me a question, “Miao Miao, if…..I’m just saying if, if I met you before Bi Qingshen Jun, would you fall in love with me and be willing to wait?”

This question left me stunned, I thought for a long time before giving him a definite answer, “He’s different, different from other people.”

Ao Yun only bitterly laughed, and no longer spoke.

After three cycles of day and night, on the fourth sunset, Ao Yun finally stopped at a vast and boundless sea of clouds. The red glow on the cloud from the sunset revealed a lofty and secretive place, a sacred and free place, but there were no presence of living beings.

“We’re here.” Ao Yun ignored my dismay, landed on a cloud and reminded, “I can only take to here. You must take the path behind you by yourself. Only those with an earnest heart without any doubt will be able to see the Budha. If there is even a shred of doubt or insincerity, you will see nothing.”

I earnestly nodded, my hands clasped together. Step by step, I walked forward.

Seven days and seven nights have already passed. Both my legs have become numb and the Budha still has not appeared. I dragged my heavy body along and continued to move forward. I did not know why this road was becoming increasingly more difficult to walk on, and eventually stumbled and fell, but the Budha still didn’t show up.