Chapter 24-25

Chapter 24: Magic Spell

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…..”

Are these two words really that magical? I was baffled.

When I returned to my room, Wawa was still busy cleaning, her hands and feet were moving non stop doing work. It appeared as if she wanted to make the room spotless.

I lowered my head, walked towards her, and I tugged at her sleeves. After hesitating for a long time, I gently said, “I’m sorry.”

Wawa’s face was stunned, she repeatedly waved her hands and said, “Master Miao Miao, what are you saying? Wawa can not handle it.”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” I hastily read aloud the magic spell that I practiced over and over again, then I carefully looked into eyes and said, “Wawa, don’t hate Miao Miao, ok?”

“I…..I…..don’t…..” Wawa had a helpless expression, her face grew red as I shook her head repeatedly, and then suddenly nodded, “I…..don’t really hate you…..just…..that your strength is too great, it scares me…..”

“Really?” My eyes lit up, and my ears were standing.

Wawa vigorously nodded her head, after a moment of hesitation, she whispered, “Master Miao Miao…..in the future, can I not play games with you, I…..I will get hurt…..”

I said embarassingly, “But…..I thought you liked playing.”

“I do not like to play roll!!” Wawa cried, “I was afraid that if I don’t play with you, you’ll hit me or tattletale…..”

“What is tattletale?” I asked.

“Maybe I think too much…..” Wawa’s face was slightly red.

I shook my ears and then asked, “What does Wawa like play?”

Wawa thought for a long time, and then said in embarrassment, “Because I am a flower demon, I like sitting under the sun in a daze, I don’t really want to do anything…..”

“Good! Next time I’ll play with you sitting in a daze!”

“To sit in a daze is not playing…..”

“Huh?”

“Never mind…..”

This was my first time seeing Wawa smiling. She even had two dimples on her face, as well as little itsy bitsy fangs. Her smile was really sweet, much more beautiful than her scared and tense face, so cute that…..I couldn’t control myself, and pounced onto her, rubbing and brushing against her, she touched my head, and giggled.

At night, we both did not turn off the light until a very long time, we talked about a lot of things and I told her many stories about Luoying Mountain, the beautiful scenery and freedom, as well as the various battles with other demons. Wawa hearing this, was extremely envious, she had always wanted to have the opportunity to descend below to the Mortal Realm.

At this point, I told her that with her delicate constitution, any monster could kill her. After hearing this, she felt a little dejected, so I promised to be her bodyguard.

Wawa then told me about herself, she said she was a originally snow lotus flower that became a demon by being irrigated by Heavenly Glacial Spring Water for hundreds of years, and upon becoming a demon, she was assigned as a maidservant to Bi Qingshen Jun’s residence, but even though she worked hard, she was clumsy and made a lot of mistakes, and unable to advance. Cultivation for her was a difficult process, so she still remains a weak demon without much magic power.