Chapter 92: Practice

I didn’t know how long Bi Qingshen Jun wanted me to hide in the blankets for. In that time, the two of them grew farther and farther away from me, and Mo’lin’s miserable screaming became quieter and quieter. Eventually, I cautiously and carefully crawled out of the blankets, arched my back and let out a big yawn.

I’ve played for too long that I’ve forgotten it’s time to sleep. I dejectedly rubbed my face with my paws and then gave a glance at the destroyed bed beneath me, finally deciding that it would be best to sleep elsewhere tonight.

After jumping off the bed, I discovered that not only did the bed board break, but also the floor tiles under the bed. The cracked tiles exposed hidden pieces of paper within them.

Wait a second, paper? I hurriedly went to examine the tile again, why would there be paper under the tiles?

I curiously walked over, clawed at the debris, and uncovered a thin pamphlet titled “Erotic Arts”. This was the book Luo Sha had given me a long time ago. No wonder I wasn’t able to find it all this time, Bi Qingshen Jun had actually buried it under the tiles in his room.

Although our relationship is very good right now, do I need to learn special bed techniques to deal with him?

I held this “Erotic Arts” manual while lost in thought. In the end, I made a fast and firm decision. Even if I couldn’t use it on Shifu, I can always learn it and defeat others with it! This kind of thing is always better learnt rather than left alone!

Understanding this point, I quickly opened the book to view the contents. Inside, I was surprised to find pictures of naked and semi-naked people doing stuff I did not know of. Beside the pictures, there were explainations for each page, unfortunately, I was able to understand at most thirty percent of the characters. I felt that the contents of this book were extremely advanced, even just looking at it could cause people to faint.

The only thing I understood through a quick glance was that a woman’s body was very flexible, it could do a lot of incredible actions. But when talking about flexibility, the inborn cartilege and dexterous bones of a cat will not lose to that of a woman’s!

So, I transformed back into my human form, picked a page from the book, and tried it on myself. I bent my body in the strange positions like in the paintings, feeling very relaxed, this wasn’t difficult at all. I must be a natural born genius…..

I maintained this posture until I grew weary and tired. I became depressed as nothing happened and thought that there must be a problem. I opened the book once more and took a careful look at the art. Suddenly, it dawned to me that in each painting, there were both the figures of men and women! These must be techniques you have to learn with both a man and woman!

This brilliant discovery made me feel absolute confidence, therefore deciding that I must find a man to practice these techniques with. But who should I look for? Bi Qingshen Jun is definitely not an option, he forbade me from looking at this book; Xiao Tian I don’t like; Mo’lin I don’t want to see him; Shao Zhong is always together with Xiao Zi…..then. The only one left was Yin Zi, he really cherishes and dotes on me, surely he wouldn’t refuse practicing bed techniques with me, right?

Thus I happily held the book tightly within my arms, taking advantage of Mo’lin and Bi Qingshen Jun’s disappearance to look for Yin Zi.

On my way there, I saw Jin Wen walking towards me with a little girl next to her. They were holding hands and appeared to be having a conversation with each other.

I was going to quietly sneak past them, but I didn’t expect that little girl to cheerfully shout, “Is that Lady Miao Miao?”

Under these circumstances, there was no way I could refuse, I could only obediently walk up to them and give my greetings. Jin Wen hurriedly instroduced, “This is my younger sister Jin Xian, it’s all thanks to the Pill of Immortality that she is better now. She’s here to pay a visit today.”