Chapter 103: Weeping Skies

I looked at Mo’lin in frustration, I did not understand the meaning of his words. I hopped over to Shifu and continued to pull at his sleeves, asking him to treat Shifu and maintain his pulse.

Mo’lin staggered, wiped his tears, and then said to me, “Miao Miao, you’ve got a lot of heavy injuries on you, let me fix up your leg first.”

“Miao Miao does not matter, it doesn’t hurt at all,” I waved my hands to refuse his offer, and pointed to Bi Qingshen Jun and said, “First save Shifu, his injuries are worst than mine.”

Mo’lin reached his arms forward and heavily placed them on my shoulders, he solemnly said, “Your Shifu won’t wake up.”

“Why won’t he wake up?” I still did not understand, I just felt the atmosphere around us becoming strange, like it was full of grief.

Mo’lin took a deep breath, he turned his head away from me, and he gently said, “He’s dead.”

Dead? What is dead? I stood there listening to that word, but for a long time, it still did not digest.

Then is it Bi Qingshen Jun who is dead? Shifu dead? How is that possible? Shifu is the number one under the heavens! It must be Mo’lin who is lying then! That liar loves to trick Miao Miao the most!

So, I angrily pushed him, and exclaimed, “You rotten bastard, don’t curse my Shifu to death or Miao Miao will hit you!”

“I’m sorry…..” Mo’lin feebly fell to the ground, his voice began to sob as if he was choking on a fish bone. Silence was all around us. I raised my head up, and was surprised to find that everyone had gathered around us. Their eyes were full of pity.

Why would Miao Miao need the pity of others?

This kind of overwhelming atmosphere made me afraid, therefore I ran over to Mo’lin and propped him back up, patted him on the back, and pleaded, “Immortal Mo’lin, genius doctor Mo’lin, Mo’lin Gege, Miao Miao is wrong, so don’t be angry, please help me save Shifu.”

“I’m sorry…..” Mo’lin’s head was lowered.

“Ok, ok. Miao Miao will let you touch her cute little paw pads for as long as you want!” I quickly promised, not letting go of his sleeve.

“Miss Miao Miao, don’t make it difficult for Immortal Mo’lin…..” Xiao Tian who had been standing next to us the entire time, spoke up, “You’re Shifu is already dead, please restrain your grief and accept this fact.”

“What is grief? What fact? My Shifu isn’t dead! He didn’t die!” I angrily turned my head to that stupid dog and roared, “Do not talk nonsense! Watch what you say or I’ll bite you!”

These hateful remarks, everyone around me kept telling me to accept this fact, they all say Bi Qingshen Jun is dead and that I should stop acting so stubborn. They say to hurry and notify the people of Xuan Qing Palace to prepare the funeral.

I don’t want to…..I don’t want to…..Why do you guys look at me with those kinds of eyes? Why do you say Shifu is dead?

I fearfully rushed next to Bi Qingshen Jun’s side, snuggled up against his cold body, and helplessly stared at those beings that gave me ridicule and pity.

What is a cat’s self-esteem? What is a cat’s pride? These have long been thrown away from my heart, leaving only a deep fear.

“I beg you guys…..hurry and save Shifu…..I beg you guys…..” I repeated this over and over again.

However, no one was willing to help me…..

It was getting dark, but Shifu’s body gradually became stiff. His eyes still did not open. All the debris has already been moved away by the golden pagoda. At the horizon of the red sunset appeared the figure of the white crow, as well Xiaolin, Jin Wen and the rest of them that came riding the Kirin Beast. When they saw the appearance of Bi Qingshen Jun, they all became like Mo’lin, teary eyed and silent.