Chapter 30: Revenge

Experience has told me many times that if I wanted to teach Mo’lin a lesson, I must wait until Bi Qingshen Jun is away, otherwise, I would get my butt spanked…..

A cat’s endurance and perseverance was very good, I waited patiently for two whole weeks for an opportunity. When Bi Qingshen Jun was finally away, I enticed Jin Wen and Wawa to accompany me to go to look for Mo’lin.

Jin Wen’s injury has already healed, and after she returned from the East Sea to deliver medicine, she became refreshed,
smiling at other people and no longer had that enchanting feeling from our initial meeting. She dresses up much more plainly now, and became much more preachy, everyday, she would chatter about how amazing and awesome Shen Jun is, and tell me not to be so naughty.

Such behavior and praising over Bi Qingshen Jun received approval from head servant Xiaolin, so she also became one of my personal servants. She and Wawa never stops tracking and disciplining me, but she is much more competant than Wawa…..every time I broke a vase and buried it, she would find out…..this was really depressing ahhh~.

In the Heavenly Realm, it was always sunny. Jin Wen was sitting in front of the pavilion outside the door, helping me embroider dried fish patterns as decoration for my clothes. Wawa was working very hard to wipe and clean everywhere, it seems that until she makes every place spotless, she won’t be at ease.

In this dreary afternoon, I went in front of them to act spoiled and rolled around to nag them to go Mo’lin’s place, I received approval from Jin Wen, and after she notified head servant Xiaolin, we happily departed.

Jin Wen was holding a small package in her hands, she said it contained unique seaweed from the East Sea, and that it was a type medicine that could be used by Mo’lin, Wawa was carrying a large satchel filled with a variety of food, saying it was for me to eat at Mo’lin’s place.

Every time I visit Mo’lin’s home, I came with Bi Qingshen Jun on his kirin beast. I never knew that there were flowers on the road blooming, too beautiful to behold, so I went over to the flower bed and rolled, the smell was like a rain of flowers. The Wawa and Jin Wen that loves me very much granted my every request, causing many delays on our way to Mo’lin’s place.

When I finally saw the vermilion door of Mo’lin’s residence, I suddenly remembered the purpose of this trip—to wreck his home!

Wawa was about to reach out and grasp the door knocker, I immediately stopped her polite behavior, and waved them back, so I that I could take care of it.

They unknowingly took two steps back, I jumped up and kicked. I ruthlessly knocked down the door and smashing it to pieces, causing a cloud of dust. I then jumped inside and fiercely shouted, “Mo’lin you bastard! Come out to face this cat and prepare to die!”

Such remarks had caused Jin Wen and Wawa to open their mouths wide and stare at me, speechless.

I did not worry about the two of them, and hurried inside, only wanting to catch Mo’lin and beat him up, to avenge my shaved cat fur.

In the interior of his residence was a lot of flowers, blooming a brilliant purple and red, the last time I came, I saw young servant girl, sitting under the eaves and taking a nap. At that moment, she woke up and stood, looking stunned at me, like she’s never seen such a scene before.

I quickly went towards her, grabbed her collar, lifting her into the air, and took out my claws to ask, “Where is the bad guy Mo’lin?”

“Shifu…..Shifu…..” The young girl seemed to be afraid, she stuttered, “He went out to pick herbs…..”

At this moment, Jin Wen and Wawa finally recovered from their state of shock, and quickly rushed to grab a hold of my hands and screamed, “Master Miao Miao, quickly let go! Didn’t you come here to thank to Immortal Mo Lin? What do you think you’re doing right now?”