Chapter 56: Dilemma In The Air

One inch, two inches, three inches. Four inches…..my paws moved slightly forward, and hesitantly thought about whether I should or should not rip their clothes off.

Bi Qingshen Jun suddenly asked, “Miao Miao, what are you doing?”

I was shocked into jumping, and immediately retracted my claws. I innocently and honestly stared at him to show that I wasn’t planning on doing anything.

But this turtle thing, should I or should I not ask about it? All sorts of thoughts circled my mind, and I finally decided to honestly and frankly ask, “Are there any turtles on your bodies?”

“Turtles?” Ao Yun looked at me, smiled and said, “We do ah, very many turtles, but I didn’t bring any with me, if you come back with me, then however many you want can be yours.”

The corners of my eyes twitched, and I rejected his good will. And then expectantly turned to watch Bi Qingshen Jun.

Bi Qingshen Jun said embarrassingly, “None, but if you want some, then I will go look for them.”

“No need, no need.” I waved my paws with satisfaction, happy that Bi Qingshen Jun did not have a turtle, and then stared at the Ao Yun with many turtles, which appeared a bit puzzled.

After confirming that there was no more living things in the building, Bi Qingshen Jun held onto me and cast a body concealing technique on us, and together left Qi Feng Lou. At this moment, the building that was held together by magic came crashing down, and fortunately, the number of people injured was not much, most with only scrapes and abrasions, and other sorts of minor injuries.

Tou Ya Mama hastily rushed forward, pushed aside the nearby people and stones, and shouted, “Yao Yao~~ my money making tree! Where are you? Quickly reply to me?!”

Bi Qingshen Jun ordered me to obediently stay put on the roof and not run around, and then he transformed into a mortal man, descended, and said, “Miao Miao is my disciple, during the earthquake, I rescued her, so please do not waste your efforts searching for her.”

Tou Ya Mama gave him several glances up and down, and said disdainfully, “Who knows if what you’re saying is the truth or not, you have a face of a lecher, who knows if you kidnapped and sold her already? You better be careful or I’ll report you to the officials so they can deal with you!”

“I’m not lying.” Bi Qingshen Jun put out a fierce front in the face of that aunty, he seemed to know what to say next, thus he explained, “She’s also not a mortal person, she is in cultivation, and had a task assigned to her to come to the mortal realm. And due to her stupidity, she entered Qi Feng Lou, and now that I’ve found her, I must bring her back.”

“Oh, then that means you must be an immortal as well?” Tou Ya Mama glanced up and down at him with a smile.

“That is correct.” Bi Qingshen Jun raised his hand and bowed his head, and said, “Please do not look for her.”

“I am the Royal Queen Mother!” Tou Ya Mama suddenly burst out like a tigress, she stomped her feet and scolded, “If you want to make a living with lies, then you should first have some certifications! Fortune-teller, divinator, or trickster! You can choose whatever you want to be! Has seen a horse’s hove but not seen oneself’s broken ragged leather! Otherwise, the officials will come and meet you!”

Bi Qingshen Jun frowned, “Do not disrespect the Royal Queen Mother.”

“Even if you are playing tricks, you should still first have some credentials!” Tou Ya Mama scorned.

“This god never lies.” Bi Qingshen Jun explained.

“Lies! (Fart!)” Tou Ya Mama reckoned.

“I can compensate for your losses.” Bi Qingshen Jun did not want to get involved with this matter anymore.