Chapter 141: Virtuous And Leisurely

“How can you have so much money?” Xiang Qing appeared a little embarrassed.

How would I know how much money I have? I immediately turned my head and gave Yin Zi a glance. Yin Zi whispered with dissatisfaction, “Who do you think you’re glaring at? This is all my private savings!”

“Your words don’t make any sense,” I quickly drew up an argument, “Normally when Xiao Mao accompanies you to earn money by beating monsters, and when you receive yearly tributes from local demons, shouldn’t I also have a fair share? Why is it that all the money goes to you?”

“I don’t care, at the time I asked whether he wanted any and that if he didn’t, then it would all belong to myself. The family budget is also very expensive, and in recent years, we are even trying to make ends meet. You’re a dumbass who only knows how to eat and sleep, and then eat again after waking up. When Ao Yun and other guests visits, we also need to choose good food and drinks to welcome them with. Typically, with regards to matters such as household affairs, you would barely bat an eyelash on it. Do you know the difficulties of running a household?” Yin Zi raised his head to look at Xiang Qing and then slyly smiled, “Anyway, I’ve almost become a penniless hobo and I’ve even taken my private savings to save you. How are you going to repay me?”

I was helpless and unable to reply under Yin Zi’s barrage of questions. Xiang Qing gave a breath of relief and said with gratitude, “I will repay you.”

“Do you have the ability to repay me?” Yin Zi scoffed.

Xiang Qing’s expression was extremely stern, “I will repay you for sure.”

“I’m just afraid you’ll go back on your words.” Yin Zi walked towards the bamboo chair next to the door and sat down with his legs crossed. He appeared as if he was some kind of debt collector trying to take money from the tenant.

“I can write you a contract.” The tenant Xiang Qing was very helpless.

Yin Zi was unrelenting, “The most important problem right now is that I’m about to starve to death, what should I do?”

“I…..I will go back and ask my sister-in-law and mother to return the money…..” Xiang Qing appeared particularly guilty. He immediately turned around and headed back inside the house.

Yin Zi hurriedly grabbed a hold of him, changed his expression, and said with a smile, “Taking back things you’ve given away isn’t really a good idea. And plus, Miao Miao is quite stupid, if we make things difficult for the mother-in-law and sister-in-law, I’m afraid it’ll be very difficult for Miao Miao to live in harmony with them in the future.”

“Then how do you want to solve it?” Xiang Qing’s paces hesitantly came to a halt. He looked at Yin Zi, confused.

Yin Zi gave a pat to his shoulder, and the blatantly exposed his true intentions, “I don’t want to make it difficult for you either since we’re all family now. How about I move in with you guys, you just have to be responsible for my living expenses.”

“You’re also a demon, right?”Xiang Qing earnestly gave him a good glance up and down.

“That is correct. I’m a cute and lovely crow demon that has always been vegetarian, never supported evil, and have always sided with the good.” Yin Zi’s smile was very bright. This kind of smile was exactly like the smiles he’d give when he went to cheat other demons of their precious gems and treasures.

“I’m just afraid that you’ll scare other people in your demon form.” Xiang Qing didn’t have too much doubt, therefore I also dropped my suspicion.

“I’m a demon from Immortal Mo’lin’s household who has descended from the Heavenly Realm. How can such an honorable being such as myself casually change into my demon form just to scare mere mortals? You think too much.”