Chapter 142: Delicious Delicacies

My life in the kitchen only amount to the times I’ve stolen food and nothing more. If you suddenly ask me to cook, it is a bit difficult. But words that you’ve said, can’t be taken back. In addition, the facts that mother-in-law have mentioned are really justified. As his wife, if I’m unable to even cook for him when he’s hungry, does that sound correct?

As a smart and thoughtful cat, I absolutely can’t let my beloved husband go hungry. No matter what, I must cook this meal, and it can’t be anything simple, it must be worthy of praise from everyone’s mouths!

But…..what does he love to eat?

In the past, Bi Qingshen Jun only ate fruits and never once touched firewood. But after his reincarnation, he seems to have begun eating ordinary food that mortals eat. He didn’t seem like a picky eater, and would eat whatever was given to him.

In my heart, Xiang Qing isn’t just a mere mortal, therefore, I naturally can’t feed him any ordinary food. It must be the world’s most precious, and the most delicious, only worthy of his identity!

But…..what kind of food is that?

It must definitely be fish, the world’s most delicious food! I raised my fist at the sky with determination, tomorrow I will cook the most spectacular meal for everyone! To show my virtues!

I quietly squat by a haystack as I imagined Xiang Qing’s joyous and wondrous expression as he tastes my food. As dusk slowly approached, I hastened to outside to gather the necessary ingredients for my dishes.

As I hastened to leave, Xiang Qing who had been chopping firewood ceased his actions and questioned, “Where are you going?”

“Looking for…..nothing.” I forcibly suppressed the words that had come out from my mouth, deciding to give him a surprise tomorrow, “I’m going to take a trip to Luoying Mountain to pack a few things, I’ll be back by tomorrow.”

“The night is quickly approaching, there may be robbers and bandits along the way. Is it not too safe to leave at this time?” Xiang Qing’s voice contained some worry.

I glanced at the sky, and then hesitantly asked, “Are asking whether it will be safe or not for the robbers and bandits or are you asking about my safety?”

“Forget it…..the earlier you go, the earlier you return.”

I didn’t waste any time, and flew like lightning the entire way. After two hours, I’ve finally arrived at the gates of Hua Residence. My purpose here today was to retrieve the Hellhound as well as grabbing a few Water Pearls. Seeing me rush inside in a frenzy, Wawa worriedly asked several times what was the matter.

I had no time to discuss this matter and only left behind a message, that I would be back immediately after I finished some business in the East Sea.

Nightfall had long arrived. The ocean breeze churned and beat the water, transmitting the scent of the sea throughout. The white colored waves violently slam against the cliffs, creating large and explosive splashes of water droplets. A few seagulls were also seen flying in the distance towards the horizon letting out sharp cries.

I ordered the Hellhound to stay put by the seaside, grabbed onto the Water Pearls, took a deep breath and then headed into the sea. Noticing that the surrounding water had instinctively split apart, I treaded deeper into the ocean.

Many curious fish and sea creatures encircled me. They seemed to have notice a feline scent on my body before quickly dispersing. The scenery consisted of luscious green seaweed softly fluttering between reefs of red and different colored coral. As usual, I had no interest in ordinary fish and shrimp. My goal was simple, and that was to obtain the thorny skatefish, the rarest and most cunning fish that can only be found in the East Sea. Although it was troublesome to catch, but I believe that to make the most delicious dish, you must find the best ingredients!