Chapter 48: It's Okay

Mo’lin held his medicine box and hurriedly entered from the door, he did not greet anyone while coming in, just went straight away to take Bi Qingshen Jun’s pulse and do a diagnosis.

While Xiaolin was working hard to give an explanation, I did not dare to thwart his actions more, just pitifully stared at him, kept thinking about what the final result would be…..

Mo’lin let out a long sigh, touched his head, and then said, “This isn’t good…..”

“What is not good?” I quickly asked, “You bad guy, if you bully Shifu, I will definitely bite you to death!”

“Well it’s not that bad…..” Mo’lin smirked and then looked at me, “Unless you let me touch that…..”

I stared stunned at that bastard in front of my eyes trying to loot a burning house, but I had no choice but to surrender, “If I let you touch that…..Shifu will get better?”

“Of course, of course~” Mo’lin grinned.

Therefore, I rolled onto the ground, turning back into a cat, and unwillingly extended my paws forward to let him touch. He kept touching and squishing my pink paw pads non stop…..touching, and squishing while saying, “So cool~ So fun~”

I turned my head in humiliation, letting him do whatever he wanted, my heart felt a bit sour, but for Shifu, I am willing to sacrifice the dignity of the cats…..I submissively become a plaything for him and let him touch my beautiful fur coat and soft paws.

Xiaolin could no longer stand to look at this tragic scene in front of him, and finally couldn’t help but come to my rescue, “Immortal Mo’lin…..our Shen Jun…..”

Mo’lin cheerfully touched, he did not even turn his head and replied, “It’s just that there is excessive bleeding, the inner organs are partially damaged, but he’s still not at the critical stage yet. He should be fine, I will write a prescription for you guys, there’s also no need to use the Pill of Immortality, you guys only need to carefully take care of him and make sure not to contaminate his blood, or else I will not be able to save him.”

Xiaolin immediately agreed and left, and Mo’lin had enough of playing with me already, so he stood up and went over to the table. He lifted up a pen and wrote down some words I did not know of, and handed it over to the Jin Wen standing next to us, and softly said, “Take it, these are medicines and herbs that should be in Shen Jun’s home.”

Jin Wen took the prescription, raised her head and looked him in the eyes, and quickly turned and left. I sat on the sidelines watching everything and felt a strange speechless moment.

Anyways…..Shifu is going to be fine right?

I quickly jumped onto the bed and crawled to the foot of the mattress, curled up into a ball, and quietly watched his sleeping face, not daring to disturb him, only waiting and expecting him to wake up and call my name…..

“Miao Miao…..”

I did not know for how long I waited, I just know that the sky had already turned dark, filled with millions of shining stars. When the starry night sky was softly illuminated, Shifu had finally awaken. He stared at the me next to his pillow, and suddenly let out a laugh.

I happily went over, licked his face, rubbed him a few times, and carefully said, “Shifu, I’m sorry…..”

“Sorry for what?” Bi Qingshen Jun strenuously raised his hand, and pushed aside the his hair, and asked.

“Miao Miao was disobedient and did not listen to your words, I got into trouble and called for help, causing you to be distracted and get hurt…..it’s all my fault…..” I brought my head down, and sadly said, “Can you not be angry…..”