Chapter 18: The Tiger's Appetite

The wind is blowing, stirring the dust particles, and gradually blurring my eyes.

“Let’s go.” Bi Qingshen Jun took my hand, and summoned a cloud, to return to the heavenly realm.

While departing, my ears vibrate a little, I suddenly hear a ring from the distant grass, as if it was breathing, my spirit was suddenly aroused.

Breaking free from his hand, I approach in the direction of the quiet sound, a cat’s footsteps on grass is silent, and does not startle the dust particles.

At the target destination, a large, yellow, and thick tail was hanging out of a tree.

“Heheh~” I couldn’t help but curve the corners of my mouth into an arc, I ferociously pounced over, and grabbed the tip of the tail with my paws, mercilessly dragging it out.

“Ahh wooo!!” The tiger’s roar ripped through the sky, his claws were trembling and was clinging to his head, he did not dare open his eyes and repeatedly asked for mercy, “King Miao Miao is not here, if you want to fight don’t look for me! We are innocent!”

I stare at his pitiful face, and could not help curl my lips and say, “I want to fight you, what are you going to do about it?”

“Don’t ah! This little one can not even endure even one strike, and will admit defeat!” After he finished speaking, he felt something odd and not right, he immediately opened his eyed and saw my silhouette, life seemed to flow back in. He happily jumped and excitedly exclaimed, “King Miao Miao, you came back! This little one misses you to death!”

I was going to go and give him a big hug, but I did not expect Bi Qingshen Jun to suddenly shoot forward and push him a few meters away.

“This…..how did this happen?” The tiger looks left and right, touched his head, and asked, “Why was I pushed back out of thin air? King Miao Miao, did you learn some new skill?”

I quickly waved my hands and said, “No, no, it was Bi Qingshen Jun that pushed you back, right now, he is right beside you.”

All the hair on the tiger’s body immediately stood up, he crawled and looked all around, “Nothing, where is he? You lied to me?”

I looked at Bi Qingshen Jun puzzled, he sighs, finally lifting his spell, his body appeared, “I’m here.”

“Mother!!” The tiger was scared the crap out of, he repeatedly moved back and kowtowed, “Master Shen Jun, I do not do evil things, do not kill me!”

Yin Zi said that all monsters have different interests, as I like to roll around and bask in the sun, and he likes to collect gems, gold, and silver. I think that the tiger’s interest must be bowing his head, because each time I meet him, he bows his head…..I’m afraid his head may turn into a big callous soon, but I can’t stop the interests of others, so I squat on the ground and happily watch him kowtow.

After bowing for half a day, I started to grow impatient, I loudly discourage him, “You can bow later, ok?”

“But…..” He fearfully gives a glance to Bi Qingshen Jun, and timidly retreats to behind me, his head near the ground, almost entering the bottom of my skirt.

Upon seeing this Bi Qingshen Jun was furious, “Come out!”

From head to toe, the tiger’s whole body shuddered from fear, foaming from the mouth, he faints. I quickly grab his body and fan him to cool him down, and revive him.

His head was as big as a pig’s head when he awoke, he threw himself into my arms, crying, and begging me to help him plead for mercy to Bi Qingshen Jun.